Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wylker
Jul 7, 2009

This is not how I envisioned this working out.
I am looking for someone to make 1-2 (possibly more in the future) animation shorts for my youtube videos. These would be between 5-15 seconds in length and are for lead-ins and transitions in the videos. I conceptually know the theme and content I would like in the clip but would be very open to suggestion for content as well. I also have no idea what something like this should cost so please contact me with an example of your work and a bid of some kind. I do not have PMs enabled so email is best wylkersvideos (at) gmail.com

I did actually post this in SAMART but then stumbled upon this thread and realized that probably wasn't going to net me anything.

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wylker
Jul 7, 2009

Hi artsy people. I am looking for someone to make a youtube channel banner for me. It should follow the specifications outlined here.

I do mostly minecraft videos and want something light and reflective of video games and/or minecraft in general. It does not have to follow the style specifically of minecraft or be overly cartoony.

Please email me if you think you can assist with a few examples and an approximate bid: wylkersvideos (at) gmail (dot) com

I don't have PMs so email is preferred. Thanks!

wylker
Jul 7, 2009

Hi folks, I am looking for a 1 time piece for my Youtube page. Specifically a youtube banner, I have some basic guidelines but am open to creative ideas. I have had great success working with an animator I met in this thread before so hopefully I can find someone again. If you're interested email me: wylkersvideos at gmail dot com. I sent a few of you emails already, thanks in advance!