Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lando2
Jan 16, 2010

Turns out just hunks
Hey everyone I am creating a mobile game for Android and iOS focused around horse racing. It requires character and environment art that involves horses, jockeys, trainers, race tracks, grand stands, interiors, offices, stables and a few other things. I have a bunch of concepts ready to be finalized by anyone who is a lot better than me at art so I can get this game to market. I am not looking for a specific art style but it is geared toward all ages so a link or attachment of past work is a must.

Please send me an email at lazylando (at) gmail dot com if you are interested or have any questions.

I have never hired an artist before but I'd figure I would give SA a try to see what kind of response I get. I look forward to hearing from all of you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU