Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Anyone up for some simple character work? I joined a D&D campaign a little while ago, and I've grown pretty attached to the latest character I made. I figure it would be fun to have a shot to share with the group, but me no art good.

The character is a ratling alchemist; I've got a full description written up, but I won't waste space in the thread with it since they all look relatively the same (you racist) and a quick google search can give you the general idea. He has the whole vengeful mad scientist bomber kind of archetype going on, so an overly-bright/smooth/cheerful cartoony style wouldn't fit this character too well. I'm thinking either something in the along the lines of a rough/ragged/action-y sketch, or a more typical inked comicbooky lineart style. Black and white is fine, no need to worry about color or backgrounds.

I can pay through Google Wallet or maybe Amazon, but sorry, no Paypal. Shoot me a PM on here or an email to sentient.data@gmail.com with an idea of what you'd want and an example of a piece you've done in the style - thanks!

E: To update, here's how the finished piece looks. Up to the Goon if a name should be displayed here - I certainly don't see why not, I just haven't been given permission to do so yet

Sentient Data fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Mar 31, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

Looking for someone to do a commission of a landscape in the same style as a previous post in this thread, but the artist was only willing to take PayPal at the time and that's basically the one major company I've still got a boycott against. Anyone else want to take a stab at it? I posted a thread in SAMart a couple days ago, but it was apparently an off day and I didn't get any responses

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3623977

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

E: found someone already, this thread doesn't disappoint!

Hey, anyone have the equipment and knowhow to make some good product shots? I made a board game, but all I had was a SLR camera and some living room lights - the shots I took came out OKish, but I really want someone with a professional lightbox setup and the knowhow to do some proper pictures. I want to get pics of the outer box and contents with good lighting and the backgrounds masked away. Shoot me a PM with examples of some of the work you've done and what kind of rate you're looking for. (Or email public.contact@cloakgaming.com if you don't have PMs)

I don't need anything super fancy, just the standard pictures you'd expect; front of box, rear of box, maybe a couple other standard outer views like a 3/4 angle shot of the front, and a couple pictures of the contents - I want at least one image of a squareish layout of the internals, but beyond that you can decide what layouts to use of the internals since you have the experience and artistic knack.

You can get an idea of the product and just a quick square layout with the shots I took at https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3920086

Sentient Data fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Apr 15, 2020