Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Numeron
Mar 23, 2012

A whole new world in
the palm of my hand.
Hopefully this is the right spot for this.

Im looking for a few quick photoshops of gradients. It's something I'm assuming (though let me know if I'm wrong) shouldn't take very long for someone in the know, so I'll offer a forums upgrade of choice, or gift you a cheap game on steam in return. Or :10bux: if you wanna be boring.

I've just finished working my way through this lighting tutorial for my game, and am ready to replace my awful stand-in gradients with something higher quality.

First couple should be easy peasy. I'm after two images like so:

They need to be 512x512 and entirely solid black with the gradient in the alpha channel only. The edge of the gradient at fully opaque should buffer the edges of the image perfectly. I'd like each image with a different drop off rate, so one like above with a linear gradient edge to center, but also one where some area of the middle is fully transparent, and the drop-off starts a little closer to the edges instead of from the very center.

Aaand one more that's a little harder.

I'd like this, again in 512x512 and entire image in all solid black, with the gradient in the alpha channel only. Ignore the little solid block 1/4 the way down the middle, and the wierd thing going on down the right edge. The above image appears to fall off from black to transparent quickly, but I need it to blend all the way across in a linear manner like so:

Thanks!

Edit: in png format please!

Numeron fucked around with this message at 12:34 on Jul 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Numeron
Mar 23, 2012

A whole new world in
the palm of my hand.
A kind goon has come to my rescue and I have what I need, thanks!