Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pipes!
Jul 10, 2001
Nap Ghost
I'm the former mod and I Approve This Thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pipes!
Jul 10, 2001
Nap Ghost

Hi, we're a company comfortable with utilizing our niche position to needlessly perpetuate lovely dudebro imagery, including the objectification of women! We've conservatively refused to update our image for over two decades, to the point where we rely on irony to make it work, but fail to realize that the joke is very much on us.

We're looking for a professional illustrator to execute meticulous, time-consuming work with exacting technical criteria. Please voluntarily devalue yourself for a fixed-rate job with a too-short deadline, with the possibility of many last-minute, non-negotiable changes in order to satisfy some rando's whim and fancy. Don't worry, the more time you spend on this, the less you're technically getting paid!

pipes!
Jul 10, 2001
Nap Ghost

John Liver posted:

The site is image-heavy and takes a bit to load, so please bear with me as I'm still trying to optimize it. If you can offer any input about improving the site itself, please let me know.

If you're not already using them already, check out ImageOptim and JPEGmini. Should help you get those filesizes down.

pipes!
Jul 10, 2001
Nap Ghost

BlessedBullet posted:

2 - 3 months

:laugh: