Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

thewhitehand posted:

My company would like to hire a digital artist to create the card frame/art/backing for a fantasy based LCG (Living Card Game). 150ish illustrations will be needed overall, whether that is one artist or a team we will have to work out. The art should have a darker/gothic feel. As this is a new company compensation will be a mix of money/equity that is negotiable along with the timeline for this project. Please PM or respond if you have questions or would like to submit a portfolio.

Do you have any examples of what you meant by "gothic"?

Also, do you have an email for submissions? I'd like to submit but have no PMs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Haven't got PMs, but I'm interested! I've done some cover-style work before (example); you can see more of my stuff at my portfolio.

Please drop me a line at sooztacular at gmail if you'd like me to work with you!

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Jon Joe posted:

I am designing a rulebook for a competitive strategy game called WIZARD BATTLE. Game design is done but I still need art! Please PM me a sample of your art (I am most interested in black & white fantasy art). You don't have to send something you made just for this, only something you made in the past that you think shows off your abilities. You can even just link me to your entire art blog if you like. If I like your art and think it will fit my product, we can then discuss the sort of work I'd like you to do and what you'd like to be paid.

If you don't have PMs, quote this post with your email. Thanks.

NOTICE: I am also looking for a really colorful, action-filled cover for my Wizard Battle book. If you have a good example of an actiony, colored work involving multiple actors, that's a plus.

sooztacular at gmail

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Inverse Icarus posted:

I've commissioned some Hobgoblins and Boggards from sooz for a project I've been working on for a while, and have been very happy with her work :)

Aww, thanks! That was a really fun project. :D

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

SimonChris posted:

I need someone to draw a map of a city for a game. Not a detailed map, mind you - just a top-down view of the city with visual icons for the important locations.

PM me if interested.

I don't have PMs, but I'm interested. Do you have another form of contact?

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

crazystray posted:

It just occurred to me that I could maybe use the time I waste on SA at work to be a bit productive. I work in marketing for a large company and often commission outside creatives for custom art. We do advertisements, t-shirts, posters, digital etc... and try to be pretty creative. The industry is plant/garden related so please be able to draw plants. I am just testing the waters here, please send me a PM if you are at all interested, I'd like to see some examples of your work. Project scope is pretty variable but I am absolutely willing to pay well for good work.

Additionally I am in need of some copywriting work but it's a much more difficult and vague task. I'd be happy to discuss it with someone interested and with some good examples of their work.

I hope I am using this thread properly. :ohdear:

I don't have PMs. Do you have an alternate contact method?

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Do you have any style preferences?

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Yeah, remember: When you're asking for comic pages, you're generally asking for like 5-7 pictures per page. That adds up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Good luck, dude!