Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

A student posted:

Two of my favorite How Did This Get Made episodes are about Battlefield Earth and The Adventures of Pluto Nash.

Old dogs is a great episode just for how bizarre that movie is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Irish Joe posted:

I'd throw in Barb Wire just for June's insane defense of the film.

Some of my favorite episodes are when one of them makes an interesting defense of the film.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Tatum Girlparts posted:

On the other hand they made a thing about a talking rat teaching mutant turtle stoners kung fu.

On the other hand the tmnt comics are pretty obviously satire, and I remember a story where they came up with the name by asking themselves what the dumbest possible name was that they could come up with.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Why do you need a complete summary of the movie anyway? Is that even an interesting way to spend listening to a podcast. Just cut out the bullshit and tell me funny things about the movie.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

BigRed0427 posted:

Mortal Kombat is one of those movies that can't be called a Good movie, but is still enough to it that it is enjoyable to watch. To me it isn't really fun tearing it down as if it was something like Blame it on Rio, Easy Rider The Ride back or Addicted to Love. For We Hate Movies, or any bad movie podcast, I think their better episodes are when they are talking a truly bad movie.

It's a movie that took Mortal Kombat at face value, and because of that they made a face value Mortal Kombat movie. It's not good, but it was exactly what a MK movie was supposed to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Fentry posted:

If anyone is wondering how How Did This Get Made would handle the responsibilities of having a new baby and also regularly recording new episodes apparently the answer is to just bring the baby to the recordings where they constantly scream at each other and have the audio of a crying baby in the background of the entire episode. Jesus Christ

The baby made a little noise like twice in the episode, and if you were actually that bothered by it you really need to calm down and go find something else to do.