Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

djnkro
Sep 16, 2007

Calaveron posted:

What's the WHM episode from where "as soon as sandwichly possible" comes from? The context is some policemen ignoring a phone call, and I know it gets a callback on Walking Tall, but I'm still drawing a blank.

Deadly friend. "I'll get to it, as soon as sandwichly possible."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djnkro
Sep 16, 2007
So, crossposting from the "Pay attention to the thing I make" opic, since no one goes there.

We are starting a podcast network-ish thing of sorts, and part of that is bad movie reviews... We posted our first Movie Night!

We reviewed The Faculty.

So check us out, not only that, but we love "we hate movies" I called in to request Moving Violations. Please reply, and post the movie you suggested for their listener request month, we will pick the best one, that the pros don't cover, and review it.

Thank you guys, you are great, check us out, and let us know what you think.

http://www.bnebyob.com
http://feeds.feedburner.com/Bnebyob
Comedy/news/reviews

djnkro
Sep 16, 2007

Gyges posted:

In 1988, a monkey performance unit was credited by a movie for a role they couldn't perform. These monkeys eventually were liberated from the silver screen proxy by Los Angeles based podcast. Today, still oppressed by the Credit Guidelines for Motion pictures, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Shine-Team.

The easier joke is "the ape team"

djnkro
Sep 16, 2007
Hey Erik. Thanks for the post. It's great to get some background.

Like others have said, I think you are the funniest on the show, keep it up man. Thanks for the entertainment.

djnkro
Sep 16, 2007

Ariza posted:

Is the Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey episode of We Hate Movies a good representation of what I could expect from other episodes?

Nope, I'd check out like the Halloween 3, hamburger the movie, or joysticks.

djnkro
Sep 16, 2007
Eric is lying about the stairs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djnkro
Sep 16, 2007

BlameSpacePod posted:

Thanks for the reply. I was just kinda curious how to make the TJ Hooker one better. I do think the first episode wasn't as good as it could be. A lot of nervous cursing and a bit meandering. We're using a lot more show clips in the newer episodes. Nothing tops WHM and having 3+ people, you are right. I am trying to make the best possible product for you, the listener. It's a learning curve with anything.

BIOOS I get not getting into it, honestly, I hated making the show most of the time. WHM and Hooker have been a fun breeze to produce. Sorry if I weirded you out by replying, I'm just a glutton for punishment. It's also a bummer to look for mentions of a show online and find the majority of them to be negative. Makes you wonder. Makes me doubt what I bring to the table even on WHM.

assuming this is Eric. I skip WHM episodes you are not on.