Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Al! posted:

What the hell is fart rock?

Nickleback

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I wish WHM was just Andrew, Steve, and Eric every week. I'm not crazy about Chris.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

brainsforbrains posted:

Andrew Jupin does play up the indignant anger at overused or corny tropes (it sounds like he's impersonating Lewis Black in his more breathless rants) but hey, nobody's perfect.

I think this is my biggest problem with Chris Cabin. Andrew does this and it's annoying, but he always wins me back with his pronunciations of "deveel" and "jeyooels". I think about podcast hosts too much.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The key to We Love Movies seems to be white guy/brazillian guy karate.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Hider in the House too.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

bobkatt013 posted:

Next week there will be TMNT SECRET OF THE OOZE!

On which show

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

egon_beeblebrox posted:

TMNT 2 is terrible but I will always love it. It's the first movie I remember seeing in theaters, and the VHS had a ridiculous trailer for Suburban Commando before the movie. Both points in its favor to me.

"It's the 90s. We're gonna sue ya!"

Burned into my brain forever.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Seems weird to do a Stephen King movie so close to the spooktacular.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Vakal posted:

There are a ton of King movies that aren't horror oriented.

It's horror-ish

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Infamous Sphere posted:

I wonder what Clint Worthington (Hewlett/1 half of Alcohollywood) thinks of Clint Goodman. After all, his name's only a few changes away from being CLINT WORTHYMAN which is almost as good.

Next WHM? Hint's "Murals." I reckon it's gonna be Xanadu.
Has WHM ever done a musical? I know YITB did a couple.

Eight Crazy Nights

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I wish they had talked about how bitchy Bill Nighy's performance was. I was expecting him to dis Frankenstein's outfit throughout the movie.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I mainly don't like his breathless nerd rage also he's the worst at bad impressions

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Three Days to Kill was the worst movie I saw last year and I'm outraged that they haven't covered it

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Well Schwarzenegger does pretty much look like Frankenstein at this point

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Space Jam is the second greatest sports movie ever so I'm glad they're doing it.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Rocky IV is great because it's like they just got someone who had only heard about Rocky to make it.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I inexplicably watched this movie like a million times when I was 14, very excited for the ep

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

It was noted coward Steve Sadjak

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Put upon cobra commander is the best character since put upon skeletor

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Even weirder, the guys said that Steven Kings romani curse should be "METEOR"

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

honestly if a podcast is <90 mins it aint even worth my time

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Anyone remember which episode the line "grade A meat piss" comes from?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Why didn't they call it Russell Mania

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I called in Little Nicky for request month. I watched it so goddamn much as a kid. I was a dumb kid.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I think Andrew said a few eps ago that they are setting up a patreon later this year

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I'm pretty sure the nerd voice is Steve's impression of himself as a kid

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I remember it being in the Steel episode, maybe in Spawn before that?

E: Batman Forever?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Tato posted:

The problem with HDTGM is that they switched to doing way more live episodes than taped ones. The live episodes have a much lazier vibe because they wait for audience reactions, have to deal with weirdos awkwardly asking questions, and just never get a rhythm going. The taped episodes are just so much more energetic and allow the hosts to get on riff tangents that lead to hilarious poo poo. Live episodes are more awkward than funny at this point because Jason has open contempt for the audience members and their awful questions, as do I. All the best episodes of HDTGM (88 Minutes, Monkey Shines, Nothing But Trouble, etc) would never be any good in the live format, I really wish they would stop doing so many shows. Same goes for WHM really, but at least they keep the live ones to a minimum.

It's too bad because they had a short run of really excellent live eps

E: HDTGM I mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

credburn posted:

Gosh, I didn't mean to portray my girlfriend as a stuffy No-Fun Francine. She just doesn't care for talky podcasts. She digs Mystery Science Theatre and the such, just not guys talking about it after the movie's already over.

You should try one of their commentaries, maybe they'll get her hooked