Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Much obliged for the intro to WHM thread, I've been listening to this poo poo for months, it's great. Can't reliably match voices to names though.

This Pokemon episode of Animation Damnation is pretty great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I think Giovanni would do well with a claw hand.

That first season of Pokemon really was nuts though, it's like Duelist Kingdom, no rules, just as much weird poo poo as possible.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

quote:

Episode 210 - Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

This isn't quite the sweet, sweet release that Son of the Mask is but it's a pretty loving good contender.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I am honestly not actually sure if I watched Revolutions or if I was forced to learn everything about it through Osmosis. I definitely saw the first two and Animatrix multiple times though.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I lost how fast those brakes slammed when Steve mentioned Grodd.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Oh god Speed Racer

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

DBE doesn't have much to chew on if you aren't familiar with the material, it's be a waste of an episode. Contrast Last Airbender, which requires no knowledge whatsoever.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I limit my McElroy intake to Monster Factory and feel OK with that.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Martin Cinemax always gets me

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Imagine Excellent Adventure and Bogus Journey as two boxers...

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I didn't ever pay attention to the boxing stuff because I was so absorbed, and I wish it hadn't been pointed out to me because he really does do it all the time. He even does it in CS!

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Rotten Red Rod posted:

I'm genuinely surprised they all concluded that Excellent Adventure is the better movie. I thought the general consensus is that Bogus Journey holds up better. The first one wears thin and drags on after a while, and Bogus Journey in general is more clever and inventive.

No, EA is mostly considered the better one.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Anime Redline rules

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

This is another WHM I have never heard of but wow that's an amazing poster.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I called in Osmosis Jones, as I do

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Man I am looking at these WHM Commentaries and it's like, I wish one of these was of a movie I could stand watching (besides CHUD). Don't care about Trek, I won't rewatch Sith, and there is quite literally no other movie that has ever made me as angry as Sucker Punch.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Andrew Jubin lives the high tension Harry Potter life

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Hm. Looking at my hard drive here, I could finally watch Persepolis or rewatch Eternal Sunshine.

Or, I could go into the darkness with the Suckerpunchmentary.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Andrew's inability to handle this Bee Movie thing is great

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

I'm pretty sure the nerd voice is Steve's impression of himself as a kid

it is yes

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Good: WHM's running the Presidential Guest poll I suggested.

Bad: People are mysteriously not voting exclusively for Stoner Clinton.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I don't care if the gamemaster story was real, same with the Aeon Flux one, they're too good

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Rick posted:

It was one of the most magical journeys ever, season 1. I kind of fell off during the Sex in the City arc though.

watch the one where the Thrilling Adventure Hour people read Tim and Guy's Grown Ups 2 script

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Leaned way too much on Gallagher but Ladyslap is pretty good

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I was getting real tired of the Lucas bits but then they got to the George/Louie cubicle stuff and holy jesus what a vision of hell.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Yeah I always thought it was just a monster movie about an evil pool lady, when they started talking about Skrunts and whatever I initially thought they were referencing something else

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

WHM Nolte is going to cause voice loss at some point

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

ISIS is the end result of prolonged poverty, deprivation, and carnage.

#GG is the end result of shitheels whining on the internet.

Hello and welcome to the movie podcast thread

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

The Vosgian Beast posted:

I'm mainly just making fun of people treating some joke Faraci made while talking to friends as a gigantic gotcha.

Especially when it's Devin Faraci, who has said way more embarrassing poo poo not as a joke.

I have no idea who this dude even is but talking about GG is never okay unless you're making fun of Adam Baldwin.

It's always okay to mock Adam Baldwin.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

George Takei is one of the pillars that keeps our horrific society from collapsing in on itself

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

"I felt differently."

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

DBZ animation damnation wasn't very good. Pokemon was a much better fit for the show.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

The Bee Movie episode was great. The ads are out of control.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I like the Cheetor impressions

let me have something :smith:

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

We Love Movies is totally a thing they get into fairly regularly, it's just we rolled right off of Worst of 2016 into Bee Movie so it feels like forever.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going to get Osmosis Jones ONE LRM, mark my words.

Very excited for another Pokemon episode, the first one was great and should make up for them just dumping on DBZ.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Blame It On Outer Space is much, much weaker than WHM

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I don't care what anyone says, Stoner Billy and I are always cool

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Transformers x Hellraiser is another strong fake movie pitch from WHM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half