Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Paul Scheer picks his favorite episodes of How Did This Get Made? for the AV Club.

Sleepaway Camp is at the top of his list and that was literally the most frustrating episode to listen to. How did they have such a difficult time understanding what the plot of the movie was and what was going on?

I also wanted to chime in with the love for We Hate Movies. I laughed 'til I cried during the Step Up: Revolution episode when they got started on Peter Gallagher wanting to be sex texted Shawn's phone number.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

NotWearingPants posted:

Speaking of how astoundingly unfunny Dan Akroyd is, have any of these podcast ever done CaddyShack II? I don't remember seeing it on any of them and I think I'd remember it. I hate that movie with a passion. It may not technically be as bad as some of Akroyd's other films, if only because he has a catalog full of poo poo, but he is probably the worst thing in the movie and I think it stands out since the original Caddyshack was so good.

Google image search confirms this. Trust me.

The We Hate Movies gang is planning on getting to Caddyshack II at some point. They were asked about it on Twitter today and said it was on the list.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

bobkatt013 posted:

Its viewer request month for WHMs. I think they need to watch Foodfight.

I think they need to watch Cruising so we can find out who does the best Pacino.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

I can't find any confirmation beyond some mentions on Twitter, but it looks like We Hate Movies and The Flop House are teaming up?

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Calaveron posted:

Cocoon is really good too

All the Wilford Brimley episodes are great.

"He's a WHAT?

The guys also shine when they do a romantic comedy like Addicted to Love.