Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA
Guess who's birthday it is TOUGH GUY?

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

HulkaMatt posted:

Dying at that costume on RVD.

Is it a groudon?

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Chemi posted:

Was the original thread just wrestling photos?

Yes mixed in with derails and whatnot and the occasional edict from Hulkamatt to post more photos.

For content:

Rousimar Pauladeen fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Jan 15, 2013

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

1999: 12. 13 if you include the taped show aired January 4th.
2000: 5
2001: 5. Also 6 WCW title changes in the WWF.

e: WCW merch to stay on topic

I don't know where but somewhere upstairs I have that Disco Inferno pennant.

e: For content

Rousimar Pauladeen fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Jan 18, 2013