Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
I like how the new belt looks a few million times more than the spinner belt. That said, if they go with the custom logo things for each wrestler, they should match the diamond aesthetic, not this green stuff.

Also, it'd be entertaining to see somebody like Bryan with a belt that said YES on one side and NO on the other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

I really want Taker to crucify Heyman on one of those old Taker logos or put Paul Heyman in a casket.

They've still got plenty of time to set up a match stipulation. I wouldn't be surprised if Taker wanted to make it a casket match, or maybe even first blood if they're feeling really edgey.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
Is that supposed to be HHH behind that thing that is supposed to be Swagger?

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
Did he land on a box of pencils or something? Can somebody explain what is going on? Google image search gave me nothing.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
Honestly that is a pretty low amount for Flair to be owing somebody if I recall stories I've read about him.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008

Great now I can only see Seth Rollins as some kind of vampire, or some cat-man mutant thing.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
From such little revealed face, I honestly thought it was the Undertaker at first, but the hair color was wrong.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
Kind of surprised they didn't keep Vickie off TV for a while and bring back Ace as heel underling on Smackdown. They need to give her a break so she can come back to even more inferno levels of heat.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
Well, she also may have not asked. AJ Styles may be very sad when he learns that AJ didn't ask for one for him.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
Needs Mick Foley dressed up as Mankind for another "this is your life".

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
I know the cyborgs are borderline crazy stuff, but I'm most interested in what this "Gross out" Bret Hart action figure would have been. Do you squeeze him and his innards come out or something?

Sum Mors fucked around with this message at 13:01 on Nov 16, 2013

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
To be as stereotypical as possible, Japanese children are only afforded small statues and figurines. Action figures lead to playing, which detracts from their school work!

Closest they get is building/painting model Gundams.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
So Rock tried to have sex with the dog. Lovely.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
I couldn't figure out for the life of me why Undertaker was driving a Zamboni.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008

I could only believe this if the cart were full of jorts for him to wear once and then throw away.

We need more celebrity endorsements in here.

e: forgot to rehost, woops.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
It really makes you wonder how much could've gone wrong with the Undertaker to begin with. At any point without Paul, without the proper booking, without everything how it was... Undertaker is really just some tall, goofy neckbeard.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
Maybe they messed up and put an Undertaker head on it?

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
Who are the two in black shirts? E: Far right is Fandango, I think?

Also, is Ted Dibiase Jr. still collecting pay checks or did they actually release him at some point?

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
Was it a total squash or did they cut it short due to Mr. rear end's injury?

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
I love the imagery of him holding up both belts for the win making it seem more epic, but unless he comes out with both belts on like Eric Young, they need to decide on 1 belt eventually.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008

Impossible! This picture leads you to believe he washed his hair at some point. It must be a wig.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
Also, the million dollar belt was never a "real" belt in the WWE. It was just something DiBiase had made because he could. It'd be like Zack Ryder bringing the internet champion belt to RAW and parading it around. Except worse because nobody cares about Ryder.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008

Wrestling is for nerds!

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008

Are these shopped or is she just that bad with make up that she makes herself look like her eyes are looking different directions?

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
Is that supposed to be Diesel and Michaels? It looks like it could just as easily be WCW era Big Show and Lex.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008

I'm assuming there is a vest that is hard to see but it looks like Bray is wearing a super tiny tie.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
When Sting finally debuts in WWE, he needs to attack somebody from ringside wearing the rubber mask. The announcers freak out about it being Sting for him to reveal under the mask... is plastic cheap mask Sting! The announcers still act puzzled on who it could be... Only to have it be REAL STING when he takes off the 2nd mask!

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008

Captain America is going to want his pants back.

Sum Mors fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Jun 11, 2014

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Cross-posting from the WWE thread...

WWE.com did an article where, inspired by Stardust, they came up with face paint for various WWE wrestlers.

:stare:

The return of Papa Shango...

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008

I like to think of this as Cesaro using superman strength to throw RVD into the air away from him.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
He didn't want to touch the concrete he was resting his arm on and put down some tissue. Heel forever.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008

I actually miss Chyna when I look at the current womens roster. She should be the next in DDP yoga, turn her poo poo around. She could probably get in good enough shape to have 1 more run of wrecking the skinny diva's poo poo. It'd make whoever beat her on her way out look great too.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008

Spikeguy posted:

He's just the loving best my god.

I loved the picture and I'm happy for the Rock, but how many times do different TV hosts and people have to keep showing him the same picture and he has to keep looking surprised that they're bringing it up? I'd get sick of it really fast.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008

oatgan posted:

I get saving a trophy because I was also twenty years old once, but why would you keep like 10 empty bottles of Ketel One on your shelf
Who says they're empty? :smug:

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

Razor over Hogan in Florida is pretty mind boggling too.

Because Hogan is a huge piece of poo poo. I hope they release a DVD after he dies called Why You Should Hate Hulk Hogan that points out every thing he's done in his life to totally undermine what he did for wrestling.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008

I'm more wondering why nobody is taking notice of the dead body in the foreground.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008

rovert posted:

Nattie's Lesbian Make A Wish

Those are actually her meals for the evening. If you remove the 3 girls on the right, you'll see its Natalya's hand on the far right. She's really a spider monster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
Sandow as The Professor.