Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

getitoffgetitoff posted:

God that movie was a piece of poo poo.

At least it resulted in R-Truth getting blown up. Of course, he had to come back the very next night for the Smackdown tapings and completely no-sell the explosion :colbert:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

He says he "officially became a Pro Wrestler", but I don't see any Zubaz or fanny pack for that matter :colbert:.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Did...did someone photoshop Bo's face onto his sister's face? Please tell me that is what happened here. :ohdear:
That was pretty much first reaction as well, there is no way that two people, no matter how closely related, have such disturbingly similar creepy as hell smiles. That's some serious nightmare material :cry:.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

I'm fairly certain Mysterio is supposed to return in June, so it might well be him. Besides, the tattoo(s) on his right arm look new, IIRC he only had some seperate ones and now it looks like a sleeve tattoo much like Punk and Orton have.

Having said that, I doubt he'd be brought back at a PPV, and the pic was probably only put on Twitter to confuse fans about whether or not Punk will be at Payback.

Germansimp fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Jun 16, 2013

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Wow, nine nude wrestlers, and only one of them has tattoos. If a US fed would do poster like that (heaven forbid!), there'd probably only be one guy who DOESN'T have any tattoos.

Oh, and the guy right of Omega looks quite 'fabulous' ;) .

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Look at how drat happy they all are. Well, all except for RVD, who just looks high & confused.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Is... is Luke Harper wearing a suit :stare: ?

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Perigryn posted:

Jimmy Wang Yang has a new business

Please let 'em do the "Millions of Dollars" dance...

That's a great handy pic in case someone's going "WWE ruined JWY with that stupid redneck gimmick" again.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

KungFu Grip posted:

What are Hornswoggle, Kermit the Frog, Tina Fey, and Danny Trejo doing in a Soviet Labor Camp?

Shooting a scene for "Muppets Most Wanted", supposed to come out later this year.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Hoarr posted:

Today's the 25th Anniversary of Starrcade '88: True Gritt! A couple of things from WCW WorldWide:

"Starrcade '88 - True Gritt!" - Sports Review Wrestling [April 1989] *Click to Enlarge*

Flair looks like he is bored to death and decided to take a phone call while in the Rack.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

When anime and wrestling combine, ridiculousness ensues (from the recent Gintama):

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Hoarr posted:

Also, Kane wrestled in his regular attire but just without the mask:

Goofy.

That just looks so incredibly wrong. Oh well, perhaps down the road we will see Kane in a suit AND wearing his mask, that would be a sight to see.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

apsouthern posted:

Devitt at ICW tonight

Holy Mother of all that's evil :stare: .

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

[img]

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Jan 28, 2014

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Now I want to see Bad Influence in NJPW as part of the Bullet Club. Which will probably happen around May once their TNA contracts run out.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Animal-Mother posted:

Vladimir Putin looks on.

Which would explain why two of them are dead and a third was near-death for a long time, the Radicalz knew stuff about the KGB :tinfoil: .

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Perigryn posted:

:allears:

They deserve so much better than this company...

Just wait until their contracts run out in April, then they will be free to go wherever they want.

Which will hopefully be NJPW, because Bad Influence in NJPW would be awesome.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Deadpool posted:

We got a hot new talent down in NXT.

Trying to figure out who all those people are. From left to right, standing:
Eugene; No idea; Fat gently caress; Brother Jack Dude; Dusty; No idea; Terry Taylor?; No idea; SDR
Kneeing: No idea; Smiley; Robbie Brookside?

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

The Funks in AJPW, so I guess this picture was taken late 70's? Sure good to see Jado hasn't aged in all these decades.

Also reminds me how bad I am at recognizing faces. I'm certain Tenryuu is in that picture (right above Terry and 'Jado', I believe?), Jumbo Tsuruta (sitting next to Terry?), and Onita should also be among them.

Then again, maybe I am just irritated because all those are smiling and laughing whereas I'm used to them looking like they are ready to kill someone.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Some things just never change

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

I Feast On Dogshit posted:

Anyone able to figure out any of the groomsmen? Unless they're all friends and not wrestlers.

Any Punk appearance?

Well, Nikki is obviously one of the bridesmaids, and I am fairly certain that near-bald head in the second row on the left belongs to Cena.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Yuriy posted:

:ortiz: hanging out with Rey and Chavo lol

I love it. Rey will turn 40 this year and he still looks like a teenager. A teenager who rebelled against his parents by getting a whole lot of lovely tattoos.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Frankston posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th1AxmmaeKM

Hugh Jackman doing a thing for some reason

He's Wolverine, he doesn't need a reason. Also love Coach completely losing it in the background.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Who's the second guy from the left?

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

The Dean Malenko one makes me worry. Granted, he has been retired for quite a few years already, but for him to have already forgotten 150 of his holds, that's not good :ohdear: .

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Steen's attempt to copy the Swampmonster's gimmick doesn't look very convincing.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Del Raminos posted:

Brian Cage and Chris Masters, wrestlemen

Well, good for Cage, by the time BOLA rolls around his head won't even be visible anymore when he's flexing like that. I mean ffs, Chris Masters looks normal by comparison, especially as far as head-to-body size ratio goes.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Frankston posted:

How have his legs not shattered into a million pieces by now

I have heard that Khali had tiny legs, but holy gently caress, that's worse than I ever imagined. No wonder he can barely walk.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

I know the FCW name generator was pretty bad most of the time, but did they seriously give Kaitlyin the name of Charlie Sheen's character in Major League? Somehow that's even worse to me than giving Reigns a name that most people probably would pronounce as Leaky if they haven't heard it pronounced before.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

D Lambent posted:

It's really too bad that we never saw Giant Gonzalez v. Giant Silva. That would have been a match to headline WrestleMania. Heh.

Fatal Fourway, Giant Gonzalez vs Giant Silva vs Great Khali vs Raja Lion.

Delsaber posted:

Dean Ambrose has conquered Earth and has moved on to space.
In Space, no one can hear you scream. Seems perfect for Ambrose.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

sportsgenius86 posted:

Young Fink, HBK, Steph, Hunter, Finlay, Heyman, Mercury, SDR, some guy, a spring tampon

I want to say "some guy is probably Terry "Red Rooster" Taylor, aka the NXT guy who really hated Seth Rollins.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Red is Dead posted:

Clean-shaven Sheamus is going to haunt my nightmares.

Honestly, I look at Sheamus and can't help but think that I'm looking at a pale Petey Williams.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Saint Jimmy posted:

Bellas, hardys, mysterio...anyone else?

Ref Mike Chioda (the one with his arms stretched out), and the guy on the right is a camera guy that got mocked by the Rock on multiple occasions.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Majinfoose posted:

Somebody's gonna get their catnip.

Is there also a picture available from AFTER Grumpy Cat got her wig split?

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Germ Incubator posted:

To add to that

WHO GAVE HIM GUNS??

That is just downright frightening.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Thauros posted:

That's deathmatch veteran Jun Kasai for those unaware.

Oh boy, the quality of the pic is rather low, and yet you can still see all of his scars pretty drat clear. I mean imagine seeing him in HD might be a true nightmare.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

DAMMIT, why did I click on that link :suicide:.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

Here's how Eurovision works:

Every country in Europe got together one day and said let's hold a music contest where none of us are taking it seriously and it's all for a laugh.... but we don't tell England that, so they take it serious as poo poo but we NEVER vote for them. Ever. Because that would be hilarious.

Now you know how Eurovision works.

Hey now, don't forget the most important aspect:

No matter what song you think was the best, you ALWAYS have to give the highest points to your neighbors and important trade partners, hence why the Balkan or Scandinavian countries tend to give their points to other Balkan or Scandinavian countries.

Oh, and of course the whole think is financed by mandatory fees for public radio&TV that all people have to pay, whether they have a need for it or not (at least in Germany).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

This gave me a huge belly laugh, thank you.

Also eurovision is amazing, I can't post the video now but the Russian grannies are a must see. Have them sing Rusev to mania this year.

They are certainly...different
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKNRGc71hjc