Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Kennedy
May 24, 2003

I weigh in tonight at an astonishing 242 lbs. From Green Bay Wisconsin, MISTER KENNEDY!!!!!!! KENNEDY...
The event itself is being held in New Jersey right? Is there any reason they are promoting it as NY/NJ besides just location and getting most likely more publicity associating it with NY also? I mean there is nothing going on like i think the one or two manias that had actual multiple locations?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Kennedy
May 24, 2003

I weigh in tonight at an astonishing 242 lbs. From Green Bay Wisconsin, MISTER KENNEDY!!!!!!! KENNEDY...

Cechmanek posted:

I really wish they would build a museum for this stuff. I would make an effort to go if they did.

This is fantastic to the point of a physical hall of fame. How many people would make a trip to the location specifically for the hall of fame. Than how many people would visit the hall of fame if they were already on vacation or in the area?

I would love to see the hall of fame, but only if it was a part of where i was already going. To Vegas or to Universal studios. I would see the exhibit. But if it was a stand alone exhibit away from other attractions, its appeal greatly goes down. even if its a restaurant and hall of fame combo. I dont think it will survive alone on its own. Do you?

Mr. Kennedy
May 24, 2003

Halloween Jack posted:

For anyone who doesn't get it yet, UFC's heavyweight division tops out at 265; Brock had to weigh in at no more than 265. There's no superheavyweight division because the only way superheavyweights can be entertaining is by losing to Minowaman.

He had to weight in at no more than 265, but that didn't stop him from getting right back up to 285 in time for the fight once he hydrated back and ate a few cows and children.

Mr. Kennedy
May 24, 2003

KungFu Grip posted:

Morrison and Miz are loving wasted, Dolph looks a little rosey faced too. Must be their own little cliq hand gesture.

That looks like Drew

Mr. Kennedy
May 24, 2003

Is that Robert Redford with darker hair?