Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

That's fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

njsykora posted:

According to Sugar Dunkerton one of them's called Arctic Rescue, so they've completely kicked the naming convention in the head. It says a lot about Chikara's current slump that they're just adding more loving ants.

EDIT: The Chikara twitter has just confirmed their names are Arctic Rescue Ant, Missile Assault Ant and Orbit Adventure Ant. They're not even trying any more.

Quack just found a list of Batman action figures. No biggie.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Samsung and Asus are making 8.9" and 7" phones, respectively, so Heyman can finally revive Paul E. with a modern phone!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Bard Maddox posted:

Paul Heyman still isn't really that great with phones.
Well, it's a lot smaller than he's used to.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

LightsGameraAction posted:

Gaahhhh... why the hell were they laying into him that hard?
I'm not sure that it was the force, but the fact that Zeb's crutch broke in half.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Most ladies prefer Space Mountain to Hunter Helmsley Hearse, anyway.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

njsykora posted:

Look who Freight Train found.

I love Iron Sheikh walking around wearing all the merch he can buy like someone's dad.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

O...kay?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

LividLiquid posted:

I'm really worried about Hall's surgery today considering he's going to have to take painkillers.
Rehab programs tend to consider taking prescription drugs as prescribed to be acceptable. It's an easy road to fall off the wagon, but he's got Jake and Dallas there to help him through it. I think he'll be okay.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

bobkatt013 posted:

Not cool Daniels not cool at all

Does this mean he will start lifting lady wrestlers up by the neck?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

If it does, it's not in black like the last couple guys. It might not be finished yet? Or, more realistically, he loses it tonight so they didn't bother to actually make one. :smith:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Grendels Dad posted:

It's not so rare considering Regal is officially aging backwards.
Not being hosed up all the time will do that.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Cactus Jack posted:

For our non-Floridian posters: Rick Scott is the Governor of Florida and a gigantic piece of poo poo and idiot.

And he looks like Voldemort with a nose.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Rad R. posted:

Stuff like that kept me interested in WCW. I grew up watching the WWF, but they were way to cartoony at the time, and Raven was an instant favorite. Grumpy grunge dude with comic book t-shirts.

Yeah, Raven was basically me in high school, which was when I started watching rasslin', so that worked out. Despite the fact that grunge was long-dead by the time I hit high school.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Liar Lyre posted:

I tweeted this out to Goldberg.

When did The Ryback Rules win the WHC?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Can't decide if Sandow or Bryan has the more amazing facial expression there.
It's definitely THE DAZZLER.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

heel turn posted:

Lookin' good, DM Punk.
Good joke, but DM Punk is waaaaaaay creepier looking.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

Fedoras are lame. Driving caps are where it's at.

They're great for when you commit grand theft auto then proceed to eat lots of Mexican and fart in the car before returning it.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Here is the rule of fedoras: Only wear a fedora if it is not the most interesting thing about you. This is what the vast majority of fedora wearers fail at and wrestlers can *probably* get away with.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

ThatWhiteGuy posted:

I have a better rule, don't wear a fedora ever, for any reason.

This is a better rule, yeah.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

http://instagram.com/p/aOwPrAJGkL/

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

MrTpug posted:

This man may wear a fedora whenever he drat well pleases and there is nothing we can say or do about it....he's the exception that proves the rule

See? Being the Undertaker is way more interesting than any fedora, so it works.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

sportsgenius86 posted:

That was taken the same day or Scott Hall really likes that shirt and hat
He's been wearing that shirt and hat in pretty much every photo he's taken since moving in with DDP, so it could be either or both.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Definitive proof CM Punk is an alcoholic: hanging out at a bar carrying a giant beer mug.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Liar Lyre posted:

I'm on Awful and it totally does picture spoilers. Maybe it's an iPad only feature? Or maybe you need to update the app.

He might be on Android Awful, which has a great bug where it will randomly post in the wrong thread.

That said, Opera apparently does not accept picture spoilers, either, so who knows.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

He looks like a hobo.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

RyBack
Rule!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Where is Jerry Lawler's King of Memphis crown?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

That looks literally nothing like Kirby's art except that he looks angry and has his mouth open.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

oatgan posted:

Taker Jr.

Imagine four jobbers on the edge of a cliff

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

http://instagram.com/p/eIbYMvwRCL/

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Phenix Rising posted:

What's the story here? I don't remember Jindrak ever being on TV as part of Evolution, so was it just a planned thing that never materialized? Anyone know anything else about that?
Evolution is a mystery.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Bard Maddox posted:

Tonight was a landmark night.

THIS IS WREST-LING *clap clap clapclapclap*

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I know what I'm getting Rhyno for Christmas!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I would also make that face if I got a poopcake.