Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
I think a HoF in conjunction with something like their Niagra Falls store or Times Square restaurant would be great. I'm surprised a McMahon doesn't run one just as a passion or vanity project. They have done worse things with their money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
He's probably getting paid less than that Ultimate Warrior Wrestling Buddy was worth.

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

fatherdog posted:

How many pictures exist of JJ during his WWE tenure that look any better?

They could find a better picture but his most ridiculous look really is the most memorable.

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
That's the look Punk gave the photographer when he was asked to just hang out for a while until the lines on his thighs went away.

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
He could clock a fool, snap the knucks back into the belt, and then the ref would inexplicably ignore the belt as an illegal weapon.

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

quote:

ROOM
Details
Size
10,000 square feet
Beds
1 King, 1 Queen and 3 NBA Murphy beds
Rooms
Living room
Dining room
Private lounge
Locker room with Gym Shower area
Master and guest bedroom
3.5 Bathrooms
Guests
Up to 10
:stare:

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
"Am I determined to win back the belt? You could say I'm resolute."

::destroys back trying flip huge oak desk::

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

Say Nothing posted:

Is Trump really tall?
(Google says 6'2".)

Part of it is that he's stepped forward to display the belt. Newsweek knows how to shoot wrestlers.

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
I'm sure Shoney's needs to do something to modernize and reinvigorate but 22 tvs just doesn't sound like good math.

Try the hot fudge cake.

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
That looks real bad but the best kind of bad. Makes me want to check out my local fed.

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
We wrestled at a shopping mall and laughed at all the shoppers

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
The Dead Milkmen are from Philadelphia so their lyrics are most appropriate for ECW jokes anyway.

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
The coat of arms of Alabama depicts a shield upon which is carried the symbols of the five nations which have at various times held sovereignty over a part or the whole of what is now Alabama.

Plenty of mysteries remain in that picture.

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
If he wants the Dolphins to show no mercy he should be using a different gimmick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
To me that will always be Hutch from The Joe Schmo Show. Wasn't that scheduled close to Raw on Spike?