Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

Content:

And if anyone has the image of Kong with pigtails in a dress from her DDT days it would be appreciated. That always cracked me up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

njsykora posted:

Taker got old.

Huh. Undertaker is exactly how I envisioned Richard Stark's Parker...

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

Which Lethal Weapon movie has Riggs going undercover as a pro wrestler?

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

Gavok posted:

No way. Shemp was after the fact. Paul Roma was the Shemp Howard of the Four Horsemen.

Does that make Ole Zeppo?

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

Say Nothing posted:

I don't think this guy is canon.

Wait... he has an action figure, so maybe he is.

That is not an original He-Man figure. It has elbow, knee and ankle articulation.

:goonsay:

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

Shoehead posted:

I would mark for some legit Scandinavian, Viking-looking dude smashing poo poo.

But like more in a Sheamus\Irish way than like say The Highlanders

Someone needs to commit to cutting off a middle finger so we can get a true Bloody Nine gimmick.

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

BrigadierSensible posted:

In honour of Jack Swagger asking for his release, here is the best thing about him. The Swagger Soaring Eagle.

There was a human being in that eagle costume! A human being with MEDICAL BILLS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

Takuan posted:

I bought that same figure last weekend.

Off topic but is the Udon suit Taskmaster a custom job? I've never seen one.