Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007
Put down my reserve on the special edition today! Looking so forward to playing this. This game finally convinced me that a 3ds was worth owning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007
You guys got me worried, i'm going to have to call Gamestop and see if my shiny new 3ds will be there tomorrow.

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007

Lotish posted:

Just called my Gamestop. They won't have it until the 6th. :rolleyes:

Same, at least the 6th is the EARLIEST they will get my copy in. If i had not waited on getting a 3ds until now I would probably just cancel my reserve and get it from the e shop.

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007
Still no word on my bundle :/ Really want to start this game.

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007

Artix74 posted:

So apparently Gamestop finally got the bundles in their warehouses, meaning tomorrow is the absolute earliest I can get it. Naturally, I'm working all day tomorrow, so I've now paid $200 for the privilege of not getting to play the game until a week after release. This is the last time I ever order a system bundle like this.

Same here, my gamestop got in ONE physical copy of just the game on like tuesday.

• Locked thread