Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
Any word on if we'll be getting all the DLC they released in Japan? I know a lot of the characters are from games that were never released in the US.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

booksnake posted:

Hey, it's still Intelligent Systems. As far as I know, they haven't made any outright bad games. Depends on how you classify Thracia 776...?

Though if the IS guys spend too much time talking with the sadists at Atlus, players will weep bitter tears.

"Hey guys Chapter 15 is destroying me how do you deal with the bullshit of a teleport maze and trap floors while the enemy has 2 siege demons with megido?"

Along this line I'm hoping its still mostly a fire emblem game but with demons instead of weapons.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
So when you're tapping the character portraits on the bottom screen, is the graph that appears showing the growths from that class or is it showing something else?

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
Well if there is a character named Inigo I'll never not have them classed as a myrmidon/swordmaster.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

nftyw posted:

I have to wonder what the heck happened to cause such a horrendous stock problem. Smells like there'd have to have been some kind of serious defect with the cartridges or something to have this bad of a situation. Hope not though, it'd be even worse to have another SNK Cardfighters Clash.

I think more then anything its NOA's noted ignorance of the popularity of Nintendo's RPG series in western markets.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Not sure how important this is but if you have a physical copy of the game consider yourself hella lucky.

Tried calling my gamestop and talked with my friend that works there, apparently they got a email today saying that Nintendo's not going to be shipping any more copies out to encourage digital download only.

That seems like an incredibly stupid move and I also doubt its actually the case.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Just going off what I was told v:shobon:v

I have the digital version already, was trying to help my friend who was looking for the physical version

It could be that its gamestop specific and the rest of their copies will be in the form of e-shop codes. Or that nintendo is just delaying the next shipment of physical copies to promote the use of the e-shop version.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
Goddammit Gaius how do you use up an entire killing edge, without critting even once. :negative:

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

CORN NOG posted:

Was the "misprint" more of a "forgot to actually make a manual"? This thing is literally just one page with the basic controls and description of the street pass stuff :effort:

To be fair they put the manual on the cart itself.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

Veev posted:

Olivia as a dancer pushing general Kjelle out of the way. I don't even know how she could move that much armor.

Love can move mountains and all that jazz.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

Pollyanna posted:

Is Frederick ever redeemable or did I gently caress up by pairing him with Cordelia?

If you reclass him into a base class he should do pretty well.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

nftyw posted:

I don't suppose the second shiny item spot in Noire's Paralogue is anything special? Stahl and Donny basically ripped through that giant army of rapidly moving crap, with some wind magic and arrow backup.

e: Hahahah, Tharja cursed Noire to have a runny nose and Gaius gave her a candy wrapper as a handkerchief.

I think all the shiny spots throughout the game are exactly the same, giving a chance for an item, xp/weapon xp, or a relationship boost.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

Captain Oblivious posted:

Lucina and Inigo have the best Supports :allears:

People who don't have those two be siblings have made poor decisions.

Lucina has the same support conversations with all siblings, the responses are slightly different but they are all overall the same. (And it is hilarious)

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

Oh, she asks everyone to use the Falchion?

First off spoilers and yes the same events happen.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

Captain Oblivious posted:

Yeah but the support somehow feels vastly more apt with Inigo

Especially the bit about Inigo spazzing the living gently caress out over some kind of cockroach

I liked that part even more with Cynthia to be honest.
Its just a shame that even though its for good and obvious reasons Owain can be in those scenes because it would be hilarious.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

thetrin posted:

Aren't village items randomized on all maps?

No just in the DLC maps as far as I'm aware. You might be thinking of shiny spaces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

Calaveron posted:

:stare:
125 goddamn HP? How much HP does the final boss even have?

No no thats his hp growth. Yarne is guarenteed each level to gain one hp and 25% chance to gain 2 hp in this situation.

• Locked thread