Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Ahaha, Chrom just pulled a 1% crit out of his rear end and then got everything but Magic and Res in the level it gave him. I can tell we're gonna get along just fine :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Alacron posted:

Oh man, I shouldn't have downloaded the demo, now I just want the game even more.

So apparently you can't use the pair up mechanic in the demo? Or is it like this in the full game, and you can't use it until later chapters? Guess I can't just drop Frederick onto other characters for hilarious stat boosts yet.

Also, first time through and Robin and Chrom both get near perfect levels every time.

What difficulty were you playing on? Because I ran through it on hard and could pair up from the get-go.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Gamestop seems to have reopened online preorders.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

RocketDarkness posted:

Thanks, added. I'll do my best to keep it up to date. :)

Micaiah is:

Brave Sword
Brave Lance
Brave Axe
Hammer
Killer Axe
Micaiah's Pyre
Physic

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

RocketDarkness posted:

Updated the Spotpass Shops list with Radiant Dawn. If you want to post your Shadow Dragon shop lists, I'll add them for y'all.

Pr. Marth sells:

Silver Sword
Noble Rapier
Silver Lance
Beast Killer
Killer Axe
Longbow
Physic

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Can you resummon them later?

Yes, as often as you'd like.

You can also dismiss them by buying something from them if you have the cash, by the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Ern Malley posted:

Guy Avatar/Tiki, C rank: "Hey Avatar you look like Marth. So perhaps you can understand why I stare at you with....longing." And in the gal Avatar version she gets bugged by the Avatar, "Hey did you like him, like totally like-like him? Tell meeee."

In the Nah/Tiki A rank she says, He was human, I was manakete, the gulf was large, but it seems like "Well it was a heck of a crush I had. Like that Cordelia chick you got here in camp!"

Yeah, not really sure what's creepy about a little-kid crush. Lots of kids have crushes on older people they admire, it's really not that odd.

• Locked thread