Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
I'm going to man up and pussy out by playing Hard Casual. Still gonna reset whenever someone dies, though, it's mainly for the save function.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Sometimes, a game just wants to let you break things.

Though, something to note:

FE4 had a bunch of amazing units with no reason not to field them. Then we got FE5.

FE10 culminated in a massive horde of units, most of which had at least some potential to be great when they got there. Then we got FE11.

FE13 gives you good growths across the board, and a reclass/skill system that really lets you wreck things.

I dread FE14.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm still going to reload when someone dies, but replaying missions entirely from the start every time I do gently caress up massively (and I'm confident that I will) is the kind of thing that I know has put me off playing games before, so I'm going Casual. To compensate, I'm also bumping up to Hard when I would have played Normal.

Eventually.

loving EU delay

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Quick question for you US arseholes: how many save slots are there? Can you save a single game to multiple slots or do you have to start from scratch on each one?

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Regy Rusty posted:

There are 3 slots and a thing on the main menu that says "Copy" so looks like you can do as you like.

Thanks, needed to know that due to... plans.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Tae posted:

So slightly technical question, has anyone here besides Rogue converted their 3DS for capturing purposes? There was a LP request for Awakening when the 3-months are up and he was checking on not stepping anyone's toes.

It's not even out yet, you bastards :argh:

Five more days...

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

So the DLC maps should come out about once a week, right? And I wanna say the Spotpass cameos daily?

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Should I promote Tharja to Dark Knight or Sorceror first?

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Is anyone else in the UK having a problem with the Outrealm Gate? When I try to go to the purchase maps screen it loads everything and then cuts straight back to the first menu.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Man, now that I've got the Gold map I'm gonna have to start remembering that I can actually afford the high-tier stuff now instead of just Bronze weapons.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

The best thing about having a eugenics plan is beating Chapter 13 and watching the map blow wide open.

Also, should I reclass Panne at 15 or stick it out to 30?

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

What should my Avatar pass down to Morgan and Noire? (I screwed myself a little by going +Def, -Luck but whatever)

Currently going with Vengeance on Tharja's end.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

What's a good finishing class for Emmeryn, Dark Flier or Sage?

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Or just, you know, link to the actual comic site, it's not like that's taboo or anything.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Nakar posted:

Lon'Qu and Miriel produces a Laurent with +4 MAG, +5 SKL/SPD. Marrying him with a female +MAG/-DEF Avatar produces a Morgan with +8 MAG, +5 SKL, +7 SPD... and -6 DEF. :shobon:

This is a while back, but I'm planning to do this myself on my next run and I have a question. Why -DEF over -STR? Personal preference, or is it a key choice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Okay, thanks.

• Locked thread