Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere

Eddain posted:

They really need to announce the bundle retailer(s) already.

You can already pre-order it at gamestop: http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/consoles/nintendo-3ds-blue-fire-emblem-awakening-bundle/107660

Edit: And you can cross amazon out, because they don't sell Nintendo hardware directly anymore for whatever reason.

katkillad2 fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Jan 17, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

My download is almost finished and i've got mediocre internet service. The problem is, i'm trying to finish Xenoblade but the thread is hyping this game up so much ughhhhh.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Blorange posted:

Did you fall into the trap of using Frederick early because he's awesome? It turns out since he's effectively level 21, he really hurts your team by grabbing all the xp from kills if you let him. If everyone else ends up under-leveled, you'll hit the difficulty wall really quick.

I've read about 30+ pages of this thread now that I finally beat it on classic/normal once and I couldn't understand why Frederick was hardly getting mentioned. I rode this strategy all the way to the end :getin:

By the end of the game, Frederick had 800+ battles and 600+ victories, truly death incarnate. :black101:

I realize it's a cheap/boring strategy though and my next playthrough i'll probably not use him or kill him intentionally. Also my Sully and Stahl were loving terrible.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Actually there is a staff in the game that allows you to actually repair a weapon, problem is they seem to be incredibly rare as I only saw 2 throughout my entire first playthrough. Also the staff only has 1 use before it breaks.

• Locked thread