Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jfjnpxmy
Feb 23, 2011

by Lowtax
To add to the list of bugs in the OP, there's also the thing just now where activating one group of enemies activates them all, and invisible Chrysalids wandering around mauling civilians in terror missions.

Awesome game, but holy jeez what a hot mess of programming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jfjnpxmy
Feb 23, 2011

by Lowtax
Hey has the teleport bug actually been fixed yet?

jfjnpxmy
Feb 23, 2011

by Lowtax
Can't wait to watch my squad of cyber-enhanced super soldiers get gunned down by the Mutons who have inexplicably teleported behind them!

jfjnpxmy
Feb 23, 2011

by Lowtax
Rookies get neon pink, a bald haircut and instructions to deliver their grenade or die trying.

Assaults get that one bright red/yellow colour scheme, a helmet and the knowledge that they're pretty much running around in Explosives Ground Zero at all times.

Snipers get whatever colour I feel like, but they ALWAYS get the baseball cap with the headset. ALWAYS.

Supports get summarily dismissed. The only exception is the first one, who gets all white armour, the skull helmet and a namechange to DOCTOR SINESTRO.

Heavies get black armour and a percentage commission from X-Com's shares in cement and construction firms.

jfjnpxmy
Feb 23, 2011

by Lowtax

heenato posted:

I did both. It did nothing. The game just refused to allow me the satisfaction of a good run.

I have a feeling it happened because I took the roof, and missed the trigger for the audio clips about the bodies. If that's the case, then it's really stupid.

If it's any consolation, I just had a good-ish Ironman run grind to a halt when a pack of Mutons teleported onto a flank and maimed a buncha soldiers.

This game is utter fuckin' barf, tell you what. RAGE UNINSTALL.

• Locked thread