Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«25 »
Son of Thunderbeast
Apr 11, 2006

Fanny can do anything.

I'm hella down.

11008 NE 125th Ln
Apt. #S-304
Kirkland, WA 98034

- hella down to be a starting point
- My gmail is oorahaf
- Poor, can't ship to a foreign country easily :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunch Bucket
Feb 10, 2008

Duuh! These are staaairs!

This sounds like crazy fun. I'm in.

I'm also among the overly paranoid that doesn't want my address posted/searchable/stalk-able/etc.. I assume QR is ok?

If so:

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

I'm definitely in for this and volunteer to be a starter. I'd rather not post my address here though.

email is elisaw517 at g-mizzle

New York, USA

AnonymousNarcotics fucked around with this message at Jan 22, 2013 around 02:34

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

I CHEAT AT DARK SOULS AND COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW MUCH THE GAME SUCKS

I'M A TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING

In this thread: People who think that strangers give two shits about them, and are in for a big shock in their 30's.

Selim Sivad
Sep 2, 2008

This is totally going to turn into a notebook full of bad breakup poetry and cock pics

ASIC v Danny Bro
May 1, 2012

Julie Bishop, Member for Curtin, Deputy Leader & Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade

Selim Sivad posted:

This is totally going to turn into a notebook full of bad breakup poetry and cock pics

Dammit, I've been outed!

zVxTeflon
Jul 18, 2004

"The apocalyptic scenario in Beverly Hills Chihuahua is what happens if AirBud goes too far"

Add me too. Whoever is ahead of me in the chain can PM me for my address.

email is my SA name @ gmail

Wonder Bra
Jan 4, 2008

always in another castle

I'm in--- PM for address if you want to add me to the list.

genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

FORUMS SENIOR CITIZEN Ask me about:
joining the AARP; Social Security; prostate exams; why rock music is too loud; wearing orthopedic shoes and prescription pant

I'm in!

The Right Reverend Genesplicer
228 Roberge Ave
Banning, CA 92220-4040

I hope this goes better than last time. I tried this with a sketchbook about 5 years ago. Two goons reported getting it, contributing and passing it on, then it disappeared...

For those of you who are worried about your address being out there, It usually isn't a problem. I've been participating in the mail exchange threads here for nearly a decade. Haven't had a problem yet.

Aery
Nov 15, 2005

Where is my motherfucking HAT

Aery, Inc
3751 E 31st Ave
Denver, CO 80205

aerynea@gmail.com

I will be a starter as needed

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Sure, why the gently caress not?

The_Steve
100 Maple Terrace Avenue
Grindstone, PA 15442

thestevelogic@gmail.com

Benny the Snake
Apr 10, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

I'm in too. PM me for info.

Communocracy
Oct 5, 2004
Because it works so well in Canada

I'm in, I'm also willing to start out a notebook. I have a few empty ones laying around. My G/f is a much better drawer/illustrator than me and she has her own SA account so we can each do a page and you can all laugh at the contrast between the two.

I live in Toronto, Ontario but please PM me for address.

drivel
Feb 24, 2005
Drivel is what comes forth from your mouth why don't you SHUT THE FUCK UP,Mods?

So.. what ever happened to liber horrendus? (http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...hreadid=1567232)

drivel fucked around with this message at Jan 20, 2013 around 08:30

Porpoise Pie
Mar 18, 2012

I'm in

Address is

A. Christ
Katzenbachstrasse 239
8052 Zürich
Switzerland

Email: porpoisepie at gmail dot com

I will ship to all of Europe and to overseas if need be.

Porpoise Pie fucked around with this message at Jan 20, 2013 around 14:47

Hoplosternum
Jun 2, 2010

I'm keen, from New Zealand.
spidercles @ hotmail com

edit: and happy to be a starter.

Hoplosternum fucked around with this message at Jan 24, 2013 around 00:02

LEGIT WAR CRIMINAL
Aug 29, 2008

by XyloJW

Sonrisa posted:

Chiming in on the eager/paranoia idea.

e: What the hell. I own guns. Just try something, internet.

1117 Terra Way
Roseville, Ca

I'd like to be a starter if possible.

BRING IT ON

BRB. Stealing some guns. #yolo

Badger Pudding
Jan 11, 2007

My naturally quivering state makes any display of fear deliciously arbitrary.

I'm so okay with getting a notebook full of goonspeak.

Badger Pudding
359 Prince Albert Road
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
B2Y 1N7
Canada

harley.quinn.smith @ the gmails.
I have PMs, too.

I will ship to all the places.

pikelet
Nov 4, 2009

I'm keen, but again, would rather not reveal exact address details in public.. Send things to:

pikelet
(E-mail me for postal address - sara@pikelet.me)
New Zealand

Stabitha
Mar 11, 2005

You lookin' at me? Don't.

I'd like to participate.

S. Russell
PO Box 847
San Juan Bautista, CA 95045
USA

I'd like to send within the USA if possible.

srussell1284 at gmail dot com

Stabitha fucked around with this message at Jan 21, 2013 around 01:07

Serious Sam
Feb 15, 2008

Never underestimate the power of stupid things in large numbers!

9of10
PM me for address.
Norway

SafetyTrain
Nov 26, 2012

I'm in for this shenanigans!

V. Villner
Segeltorpsvägen 80
141 71 Huddinge
Sverige

No starters, and preferably in Europe.

Ormy
Apr 5, 2005

Yes please!

Hit up ormeee@gmail.com for details.

Hex Vision
Jun 6, 2010

Game over, boys.

Can't think of a good enough reason to refuse.

Savilankatu 2 D 81
00250 Helsinki
Finland

vision.hex@gmail.com

Hex Vision fucked around with this message at Jan 20, 2013 around 11:38

BuckarooBanzai
Dec 2, 2004
Wherever you go, there you are.

Cool as this idea is I'm going to be moving soon and probably unable to participate.

BuckarooBanzai fucked around with this message at Jun 12, 2013 around 20:15

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

I'm doing some acid for my birthday in a week and I'll probably just pick one of your addresses at random and mail someone a notebook of incoherent bullshit and geometric patterns.

Mizufusion
Jul 18, 2007

I like to watch bees eat food and do stuff.

I like mailing random poo poo to other goons, so I'm down. I have plat, and my email is my username at gmail.

Andrea F
294 Hiddenlake Dr
Sunnyvale, CA 94089

There are also two other goons living here, so I'll try to make them contribute something to the book. I can also be a starting point.

genesplicer posted:

For those of you who are worried about your address being out there, It usually isn't a problem. I've been participating in the mail exchange threads here for nearly a decade. Haven't had a problem yet.

I've only been participating for a few years, but it hasn't been a problem for me either. Maybe it's because my address changed so many times since I signed up.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHnMDGIbFkc

genesplicer posted:

I'm in!

228 Roberge Ave
Banning, CA 92220-4040

I hope this goes better than last time. I tried this with a sketchbook about 5 years ago. Two goons reported getting it, contributing and passing it on, then it disappeared...

It's not a likely problem, but given the nature of the internet, it's still a possibility. I use this username on a variety of places, so it seems plausible to me that at some point in the future I might meet some kind of nut who internet detectives me and eventually traces back to this thread, and then starts bugging me, or whoever is still living at this location. It's just safer to be careful about these things.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 9, 2009

Half Dog.

Half Horse.

All Awesome.

genesplicer posted:

I'm in!

228 Roberge Ave
Banning, CA 92220-4040

I hope you knocked on everything wooden in your vicinity.

Fangz posted:

It's not a likely problem, but given the nature of the internet, it's still a possibility. I use this username on a variety of places, so it seems plausible to me that at some point in the future I might meet some kind of nut who internet detectives me and eventually traces back to this thread, and then starts bugging me, or whoever is still living at this location. It's just safer to be careful about these things.

PO Boxes cost like $10-$15 for a year and it costs no more to ship to a PO Box than it does to a normal US post address. So everybody who's scared of releasing their mailing information can go get a PO Box and this thread can also save the USPS

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

It was mentioned in the Secret Santa thread that in the UK it may be necessary to have your real name on a package if it cannot be delivered and you need to pick it up from the sorting office. I want to play but I am not comfortable having my real name, username AND address all in the same place

Conquistador
Oct 17, 2008

by Red Star Baldgreg

Fatkraken posted:

It was mentioned in the Secret Santa thread that in the UK it may be necessary to have your real name on a package if it cannot be delivered and you need to pick it up from the sorting office. I want to play but I am not comfortable having my real name, username AND address all in the same place

Couldnt you just start one then? Let some other poor bloke deal with sharing his personal data

it is
Aug 19, 2011

genesplicer posted:

It's less that I think people are gonna harass me at my house and more that I want to keep my real life separate from my forums username. There are plenty of people who could post the stuff I've posted here, but only one person at my address.

AeroZeppelin
Dec 20, 2005

It's Burst Into Flames!

Already have something to add to the notebook I receive. Would like to stay in the US.

AeroZeppelin
2001 Duncan Ave.
Chattanooga, TN 37404

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Conquistador posted:

Couldnt you just start one then? Let some other poor bloke deal with sharing his personal data

Ah I missed that part of the OP. That might work, I'll see what the stationers in my town are like for pretty notebooks before I sign up for definite though.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Blood Queen of Thunderdome

I'm in. I would prefer to ship within the US/Canada.

Sitting Here
343 19th ave
Seattle, WA, 98122

email address is maya.maya.sura at Gmail dot com.

Hypersteric
Mar 1, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT MY HUGE YIELD! BAH-ZING!

I'm in. I can be a starter. Will ship anywhere.

914 Collier RD NW
Apartment 3108
Atlanta, GA 30318

evanisnottheman AT gmail DOT com

End Of Worlds
Mar 18, 2007

hey say people are getting sick. They say they get violent.

I'm definitely in.

1858 Weber Way
Selinsgrove, PA, 17870
Box #1222

- my email is zawacki at susqu dot [edu]
- I'd rather ship within the US/Canada
- I'm happy to be a starting point

End Of Worlds fucked around with this message at Jan 20, 2013 around 18:48

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

I'm so down for this it's not even funny

mrem86@gmail.com

408 E Belmar St #3
Lakeland, FL 33803

Sassafrasquatch
May 7, 2007

Totally down to be a leg on some notebook's epic journey

1502 Crocker
Houston, TX 77019
USA

mez799 at yahoo.com

Can ship international, wherever. This sounds like a ridiculously fun idea!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mutantmanifesto
Nov 6, 2004

Wilson: Why don't you buy your canes at a medical supply store like a normal cripple?
House: Fewer bitchin' choices.

I'm absolutely in. Can be a starter if needed!

mutantmanifesto
35-43 63rd st. 2f
Woodside, NY 11377

mutantmanifesto at gmail.com

«25 »