Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rhuan
Jan 20, 2013

What is this poo poo?

This is an LP of the 2012 game of Dishonored made by Arkane Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks, one of my favorite games of 2012 it's up there with Bioshock and the Metal Gear Solid series with it's great story and gameplay, me and my co commentator thought it would be a good idea to start a single player game played by two people,like gamers did in the olden days before there was a massive surge of multilayer games

What is Dishonored
Set in a fictional universe and the plaque ridden city of Dunwall, you play as Corvo Attano the Lord Protector (body Guard) of the Empress Jessamine Kaldwin, returning from a two month journey around the empire in search of aid for the plaque, bad things are about to befall Dunwall and Corvo Enjoy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lethemonster
Aug 4, 2009

I was hiding under your bench because I don't want to work out

Go check out the rules thread to see how SA wants its LP's presented, then the sandcastle, they will give you some tips on producing a decent quality Let's Play and also some full stops I think you could do with some.

Close this so you don't get in trouble

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!

Lethemonster posted:

Close this so you don't get in trouble

I'm telling!!!!!!!!