Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Just to clarify, if you want to sacrifice a boss for the SE or whatever reason, is there any sort of lasting penalty, disadvantage or change brought about from going back and saving them later? I know you said you might want to sacrifice some for story reasons, but other than that, surely it would make sense just to sacrifice and then save, right?

Basically I'm asking if it's ok for me to just go back and redo all the demo bosses, saving them as I go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

So does anyone know what time it's available on the EU store? I don't think I've ever had a preorder on PSN before, does it just get added to your DL list like everything else?

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

*Sigh* Didn't realise that it was only a pre-load for the UK today. It's been downloading all day only to slap me in the face with a 'not yet accessible'. Ah well.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

EDIT: Sorry, nevermind.

stev fucked around with this message at 10:43 on May 3, 2013

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Is it possible to have every Avalon Pact in a questline finished at once? Will rewriting the save/sacrifice parts not erase your completion of the other ones?

• Locked thread