Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe

Belzac posted:

Luckily for all I once tried to foolishly break through Sony's DRM and get the JP demo on my NA account, so I have a backed up copy on my PC. The demo is 1104 MB. I'm not sure if the Vita is like the PS3 but you normally need twice the space of the application in order to download and install anything.

You won't need double the space for Vita games. :) The Vita will check if there is enough free space for the game or demo before downloading it. If there is, it will take up whatever free space is needs for the download, then installs it without needing any more extra memory card space. You'll only need extra space if an update file is downloaded along with the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe
The demo is now up for the European region.

No demo for the NA region yet, as of now.

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe

Epsilon Plus posted:

Can you pair a headset with the Vita to get voice chat in-game? Or are we stuck hoping everyone knows what to do?

Yes. Here's a video on how to do that.

There is a built-in mic on the Vita as well.

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe
No pre-order offer came up for the download version in the North American store today.

They could release the game with the pre-order bonuses for the first week only, like they did with LittleBigPlanet Vita, but they haven't confirmed that.

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe
Check your email right now. PSN is giving away codes for a Spirits' Falconfeather. The email also confirmed the free DLC release schedule.

And I don't need it, so quote if you use it: 9RDM-NQNL-3PJF

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe
The store is still being updated. It will probably show up in the Vita store in the next half hour.

Norns posted the direct link to it in the webstore. You could get it from there, then download it from your Vita through the download list, if you don't want to wait.

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Getting an invalid on that code.

Same here. :reject: Maybe it will work later in the day.

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe

Pierson posted:

So is the EU release date for this the first or the third? PSN+Amazon say one while people here and some review sites are saying the other.

May 3 in UK and Ireland, today everywhere else.

In fact it's available now on PSN if you're outside UK and Ireland. Link to Australian store, log in to go to your region, or check the Vita store right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe

RentCavalier posted:

If it is going that slow, chances are you should probably just reset your internet or something.

Or try pausing the download, wait a few seconds, then resume it. Most of the time, the download speed will pick up after that.

• Locked thread