Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Gyoru posted:

General rule of thumb is to build defensively. According to people in the Open Beta, the difficulty has been significantly increased.

Well that's a bummer because every time they've increased the difficulty they've done it via adding more enemies that stunlock you. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

I forgot how terrible it feels to play melee in this game. Whirling Blade through a huge crowd only to have nothing happen because every attack missed.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Win8 Hetro Experie posted:

Right now I would rate the frustration levels as equal to Diablo 3 Inferno before the nerfs.

This is pretty accurate. The game just randomly decides it's time to kill you and a dozen enemies hit you at the exact same time.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

jsr v2.0 posted:

Is the server hyper-unstable right now? I'm getting unexpected disconnection errors within 30 seconds of jumping into the area right after the prison.

Yeah, it died three times in five minutes and now it's just going bananas.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

MechanicalTomPetty posted:

Game logged me out; I exit to desktop, log back in and now my character seems to have dissapeared. Also the main site isn't loading for some reason.

Did I just get screwed or is this happening to anyone else?

It has been happening all day. They'll reappear shortly.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Is there actually a waypoint in the Act 3 Warehouse? I think I've uncovered the entire thing but I can't find it anywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Fewd posted:

Three oranges within one day with fuckall none magic find and they are even somewhat usable. This is so very unlike another arpg I played a while back. :can:

Yeah, it's definitely nice finding low level uniques and actually being able to use them. I've only found one but it has been rotating across all my characters.

• Locked thread