Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BiG TrUcKs !!!
Feb 25, 2007

My life is the most blessed and most cursed in existence (blessed spiritually, cursed physically)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiG TrUcKs !!!
Feb 25, 2007

My life is the most blessed and most cursed in existence (blessed spiritually, cursed physically)

----------------

dendy crew
Jun 1, 2011

Dendy!, Dendy!, We love Dendy! Dendy - Everyone plays it!
if he looks at fyad the song he asked for is in my sig

(✿๑╹ω╹๑)(✿๑╹ω╹๑)(✿๑╹ω╹๑)(✿๑-ω-๑)(✿๑╹ω╹๑)~★ wrong play bad boyz kick ya rear end.. 凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAY FOR TWISTY 凸[◣_◢]凸

koos group.mp3

Nighend
Dec 5, 2003
I'm all about the swishy.
Koos Klux Klan

animal drums
Jul 8, 2010
Poos Poop

KOBE IS THAT U
Dec 26, 2006

that about covers it

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
hehe get lost nerd

:sss:da peace thread:coolslime:
optional and/or mandatory easy listening for peace thread lurking and/or psoiting

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Koos' Clues

Haoma
Aug 14, 2003
beecock

ff f f f f f f f f f

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Hey - it's bonzibuddy from Twitter.com here. Would you mind taking this post down? You know this is a totally exaggerated pun and out of context and I don't want to have to contact the mods about it. I laughed when I saw you posted it, but I think leaving this post around isn't really good for anybody, so just to be nice, I'd appreciate it if you removed it.

----------------

forums poster
Jan 25, 2012

by angerbeet
the greatest philanthropist in forums history, he's spent a fortune on this poo poo

----------------

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Haomo posted:

beecock

Jesus christ. This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Actauyll i like big trucks so this is just going to the lf goldmine.