Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eddain
May 6, 2007
I preordered the Fire Emblem 3DS bundle and have a few questions since I haven't owned a Nintendo handheld since the GB Color.

1) My friend used to tell me about his wifi issues with his DS. The 3DS supports WPA now right? Or will I still have to do some wifi fuckery to get things working?

2) 3 hours of battery sounds very little for a handheld. Are there any recommended extended battery packs I could get?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eddain
May 6, 2007

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

the answer to "Which Fire Emblem should I play??" is 7 or 9. Always 7 or 9.

Well come the 4th it'll be "7, 9, or 13."

Eddain
May 6, 2007
Anyone getting Scribblenauts Unmasked? I just found out it was releasing today.

Eddain
May 6, 2007
That Scribblenauts Unmasked game seems pretty limited. I've cleared the first four areas and the objectives are either really obtuse or restrictive in how the game actually wants you to win. If you try to get too creative you tend to fail the mission.

Eddain
May 6, 2007
I wanna start carrying my 3DS around so I can get more Streetpasses. I work at an airport and have a locker for my stuff, but I want a bag of some sort to hold my 3DS and maybe a few other things while I travel to and from the parking lot. Can anyone recommend like a small nondescript messenger bag or something? Searching for "3DS pouch" just gives me strapless Nintendo themed stuff.

• Locked thread