Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

Show us what you got, what you got

BadAstronaut posted:

5. Is Zelda on 3DS better than the N64 version in any way (ie, improved in any way or straight port? Isn't the 3DS' resolution lower than the N64's?)

They tightened up the graphics on some textures and models, so it does look better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

lelandjs posted:

I don't understand why Nintendo hasn't released these yet in NA. I finished Mario's Picross ages ago and I'm starting to get that itch again.

I've had that itch for a few weeks now. Even picked up Picross DS again used recently (even though I beat it a year ago) but my 3DS couldn't read it so I got a refund. Then I got sad when looking up the other Picross options we have (limited to none).

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

noirstronaut posted:

How are people liking FE:A? I remember playing FE on a GBA years and years ago and I hated it. However, I was like 15 or so when that one was released.

There's a demo out you can try. I first played the GBA one last year and had a really fun time with it, and am having fun with Awakening too.

• Locked thread