Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
The DS Lite takes a different adapter than the 3DS. I have both of them on my desk RIGHT NOW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
My 3DS XL has a pretty clear click. I don't remember specifically on the 3DS, but I think it did too.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Are yuou using a microSD with adapter or an actual SD card?

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I really liked Resident Evil Revelations and it's pretty cheap now. Mario 3D Land was a lot of fun, but not very challenging. Fire Emblem is good. I think the only big title I didn't like was Kid Icarus, and I'm pretty picky on games normally.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

JumbocactuarX27 posted:

What are my options?

Quit breaking your stuff.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

YOURFRIEND posted:

Hey so I'm probably gonna pick up a 3DS XL at Target on sunday. Can anyone confirm that the acekard 2i works for playing DS games on it? Google gives a bunch of forums posts from last year that says it works, but nothing recent so I'm not sure.

SuperCard DSTwo is the only flash card that works on 3DS now.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

TheMadMilkman posted:

I'd be willing to swap codes. I have an unused Gates to Infinity code sitting here.

Swap codes with me instead. I have a stack of codes waiting on July.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

Minidust posted:

How's Puzzle Quest 2? I liked the first. Didn't come close to completing it but that was on Xbox, and I have a feeling I'd play this type of game a lot more on a portable platform. I've heard universally negative things about Galactrix, but haven't heard much about 2 one way or the other.

Not as good as the first one.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Leave it turned off and put it in a bag/jar of rice for like a week.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Does it tell you "best Zelda ever made" every two minutes and every time you pick up a rupee?

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

Casull posted:

Oh man, spoofing APs was totally worth it. I'm suddenly up by 20 homes in Animal Crossing, 12 new StreetPasses from SMTIV, 4 new profile cards in Style Savvy (surprisingly) and countless people from Mii Plaza. :circlefap:

e: If anyone's interested, I want to make the goon MAC address 40:47:4f:4f:4e:53. It spells @GOONS in hex. I've uploaded my character there tonight; have fun!

I'm going to set up on this MAC tonight when I get home.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

Prorat posted:

Also it's a 3DS not a DS. You don't call a SNES a NES. (I know you said 3DS in your next post, just giving you poo poo)

Everyone just said play Nintendo

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

Cloks posted:

Also, it wasn't registered to Club Nintendo so if anyone wants Pokemon X/Y, I'll give it to them if they can give me one of the codes for the games that qualify for that promotion. I already own Y so it's whatever.

PMed you about this.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

S Danger K posted:

Picking up a 2ds/pokemon bundle today. Any opinions on what else to get? Quick thoughts on bravely default?

If you are in the US, buy a different game and use the promotion to get pokemon free.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Or buy digital on most things.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Here's some news (that I already posted in the eShop thread but noone reads that thread): Rusty's Real Deal Baseball (the f2p baseball minigame collection that lets you haggle with the virtual storekeeper for cheaper real-world prices) is out in NA next week.

I read that thread every morning!

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

Ragequit posted:

I am confused - how are you playing Fusion on the 3DS? It's a GBA game, and it's only on the WiiU shop.

Diplomatic privilege

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

Ragequit posted:

All Nintendo needs is a catchy reading of their name so I can yell it like an idiot whenever I fire up a game, just like Sega. This of course will send Nintendo stock through the roof.

Nintendo!

Camelot!

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

Zaphod42 posted:

Considering most of my friends are pretty broke download play is the deciding factor in how much multiplayer I'll enjoy.

Really bummed they didn't include an option for Mario Golf :smith:

I wonder if Smash Bros will? Although for smash it doesn't matter, I bet they'll find a way to buy that one :cheeky:

I never play golf games. I don't even like real golf, but because my family is pretty into it I've played a good bit and I'm pretty decent, which makes video game golf seem even lamer. I could just go play real golf... but I don't even want to do that.

So why am I thinking about buying it tomorrow? :psyduck: I'm trying to analyze what part of the demo appeals to me, and I don't really get it. I'm kinda mad at myself even. Its just like... a timing mini-game. That's it. Its just the same old click-click-click golen tee / arnold palmer 98 bullshit... but it has that amazing Nintendo charm :japan:

I'll probably get bored of it after a couple weeks so maybe I shouldn't get it. Haven't gotten anything for 3DS in forever though and I dunno, the demo is pretty chill...

Get a physical copy and then sell it to me for 10 bucks off in a couple weeks.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

citizenlowell posted:

Has anyone jumped on 1001 Spikes?

There are at least three responses I want to make here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

forbidden lesbian posted:

I have a regular 3DS as well, because it has Metroid Fusion on it.

You can transfer the ambassador games to an XL like any other eshop title.

• Locked thread