Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fell
Feb 22, 2007

by Cowcaster
I wanted to chime in like everybody else and say how glad I am these reviews have made a comeback. Like so many other people, awful movie reviews were a big part of why I started reading SA. Keep up the good work guys, these reviews have been really entertaining so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fell
Feb 22, 2007

by Cowcaster
I had some interactions with Barry J. Gillis back in the early days of Facebook (through a horror movie group a friend started and ran). Barry joined and spammed ads for Things constantly because it was "about to be released on DVD" and got really belligerent when nobody took him seriously. He went so far as to register a new account and rejoin the group under a new name when he got banned from it and threatened the group admin that he would get his account banned because he said he was friends with the people who owned facebook. Never went anywhere of course.

I mostly just wanted to post that BJG is also an accomplished musician:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX9Bh4-Dmq8

• Locked thread