Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«8 »
U NO WUT IM SAIYAN
Jan 26, 2003

by angerbeet

quote:

Walther Arms has been a leader in the firearms industry for over 130 years. Walther has been renowned throughout the world for its innovation since Carl Walther and his son, Fritz, created the first semiautomatic pistol in the year 1886. Today, the innovative spirit of its founders lives on as Walther celebrates 125 years as one of the world’s leading premium manufacturers of sporting, defense, and law enforcement firearms. For more information, visit Carl Walther and in the United States at Walther Arms, Inc.

In June of 2012, Arnsberg, Germany based PW Group, owners of shooting sports companies, CARL WALTHER Sportwaffen and UMAREX Sportwaffen, announced the formation of Walther Arms, Inc. to handle all the importation, sales, marketing, distribution, and servicing of Walther products in the United States early in 2012. The transition will occur in two phases beginning in 2013. Previously, Smith & Wesson held responsibility for the distribution of Walther firearms and accessories in the United States. On January 1, 2013, that responsibility will transfer to the newly formed Walther Arms, Inc. (with the exception of the Walther P22 and PK380 models, which Smith & Wesson will continue to sell and distribute through April 30, 2013).

Walther and Smith & Wesson will maintain their strategic alliance on several fronts—Smith & Wesson will continue to manufacture the PPK for Walther Arms, Inc. and CARL WALTHER will continue to manufacture the M&P22 handgun for S&W. Additionally, UMAREX will continue to license the Smith & Wesson brand for airgun products.

"We are extremely thankful for the relationship we have had and will continue to have with the quality organization of Smith & Wesson," said Wulf-Heinz Pflaumer, President of PW Group. "Smith & Wesson has been an outstanding partner and has represented the Walther brand in the U.S. with tremendous focus, effort, and results. We look forward to many more years of strategic alliance with Smith & Wesson."

"We are excited about the formation of our new company, Walther Arms, Inc. It will allow us to intensify our focus on the U.S. firearms market," said Pflaumer. "The Walther brand is a legend in the firearms industry with a rich history of design, innovation, and outstanding German manufacturing."

"Walther is known throughout the world as a leader in handgun innovation and quality. The new U.S. based Walther Arms allows a more direct influence from the U.S. consumer’s wants and needs into our product development." said Karl Heinz-Luther, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, CARL WALTHER GmbH Sportwaffen.

Walther Arms, Inc. will begin operations sharing a corporate campus in Fort Smith, Arkansas with Umarex USA, another company in the PW Group. Adam J. Blalock has been named President & CEO of Walther Arms, Inc. and will also remain as President & CEO of Umarex USA. "We are grateful for the way Smith & Wesson has represented Walther and we look forward to our continued relationship with them", said Blalock, "We will have a dedicated team focused on meeting the needs of U.S. consumers with high quality, innovative products worthy of the Walther brand. We are very thankful for the many loyal Walther customers and we’re excited for the opportunity to serve them."

History

For over a century, Carl Walther has set new standards in the design and manufacture of firearms. Working closely with German police firearm experts Walther products are built to meet the most stringent standards with unsurpassed fit, finish, reliability, and durability. Safety and quality are the true tests of a police firearm. Walther uses extensive experience in the law enforcement market to develop products for police and competitive shooters around the world. WALTHER sporting weapons have been the competitor’s choice in international competition ever since they first appeared in the Olympic Games.1993 marked a new chapter in Walther history when the company merged with the UMAREX Corporate Group. This merger was a cornerstone of worldwide success for the brand and continued growth of Walther. An important part of this growth is the construction of a new manufacturing facility on the original operating site near Ulm, Germany. The state-of-the-art facility is more than 5,000 m or 54,000 sq. ft., providing plenty of space for modern equipment, training facilities, and police firing ranges.

In the autumn of 1886, Carl Walther laid the foundation stone of Walther Works in Zella-Mehlis, a traditional site for many German factories. Carl Walther’s greatest interest was the design of self-loading pistols. Breaking new ground in firearm technology, the first usable German self-loading pistol was released in 1908 as the "Walther Model 1, caliber 6.35mm." Virtually every World War I German officer carried one of the small Walther pocket pistols.

After Carl Walther’s death in 1915, his sons continued his work. Fritz inherited his father’s passion for self-loading technology. In 1929, he succeeded in the production of the first pistol with a single/double action trigger – the Walther Model PP – and shortly thereafter, the compact model PPK. In 1938, when the German military called for a more powerful 9mm cartridge, the Model P38 was developed. The P38 is still used today and its classic design is imitated by numerous firearm companies. The original Walther factory was destroyed in WWII, but Fritz Walther managed to save a handful of design documents and bring them to West Germany after the war. Building again from the ground up, he was able to construct a new factory in 1953 in the city of Ulm, where most of today’s Walther production is located.

After celebrating its centennial as a family enterprise, Walther entered into the new globalization era by merging with Umarex in 1993. Umarex Sportwaffen GmbH & Co KG, under the management of Wulf-Heinz Pflaumer and Franz Wonisch, has a truly unequaled history in the weapons business. The merger guaranteed the future of Walther tradition. Walther success has been demonstrated repeatedly in modern history by accomplishments like winning gold medals at the Atlanta Olympics and developing the acclaimed police and defense Model P99 – "The First Pistol for the Next Century.™" In 1999, another step was taken to bring Walther into the new millennium. Smith & Wesson of Springfield, Massachusetts and Carl Walther GmbH of Germany announced a joint plan to distribute Walther branded firearms and accessories in the United States.

History and legend have a way of weaving together throughout the development of Carl Walther. Tradition has shaped the company and Walther has had a hand in shaping history. Military, police, and other government security groups in every country of the world have relied on the high quality craftsmanship and rugged durability of Walther products. For sportsmen, hunters and target shooters everywhere are familiar with Walther quality. Excellent service and superior quality will continue to be benchmarks of Walther success. In the future Walther will continue its long tradition of technical expertise and innovation in design and production of firearms.

Source

So with the new website, up since the first of the year 2013, Walther has announced a number of new product lines, including a successor to the PPQ. Rather than copy the pictures and post them here, I'll just direct you to the new site

http://www.waltherarms.com/products/?handguns

The PPQ M2 and PPX are new, as well as the Rimfire Replica line you can see on the site, including an Uzi Rifle, Uzi pistol, Colt Gold Cup, MP5, and HK 416. They also have a Facebook page.

I've been infatuated with Walther ever since I was a kid and I had read through every James Bond book by the time I was 13. I love my Glock and my M&P, but my PPQ is what I carry. When they announced the PPQ M2 I was briefly annoyed at the thought that my PPQ might be obsolete, but then I noticed they switched out the PPQ's amazing trigger guard mag release for a more traditional thumb one.

The thought of a .22LR Uzi is kind of neat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quickshanks
Oct 3, 2011

So damned good.

A .22LR MPL would make more sense.

Shithead Deluxe
May 14, 2007

I love my P1 and P22. I love my dead gay guns.

Mishra
Dec 12, 2007

God I love my PPQ, interesting that they've gone to a traditional mag release with it. Out of curiosity how do you gents operate the mag release? I use my trigger finger though people seem to think this is dangerous.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Here you go. Juicy Fruit. Happy?

Would a PPK/S (blued .32) be worth the money for a plinker? I've heard as far as self defense goes, there's much better floating around. (Preferably, I would take a full length PP over any other variant)

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

ready to rape and pillage at the drop of a buckled hat

You probably want to throw links to the probably half a dozen really awesome write ups and threads Mishaco's done on Walthers in the last couple years.

Dude loves him some Walther.

Me, I've only ever owned one Walther designed or produced gun. Well, two I guess - I sold one off to fund another slightly nicer one.

That's the one I sold, I've just been too lazy to get good pictures of the one I've got now.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Cyrano4747 posted:

You probably want to throw links to the probably half a dozen really awesome write ups and threads Mishaco's done on Walthers in the last couple years.

Dude loves him some Walther.

Me, I've only ever owned one Walther designed or produced gun. Well, two I guess - I sold one off to fund another slightly nicer one.

That's the one I sold, I've just been too lazy to get good pictures of the one I've got now.

...if that's the not quite so nice gun, I really wanna see the good one!

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Missing Name posted:

...if that's the not quite so nice gun, I really wanna see the good one!

Meh, imagine that but with a matching bolt and m/m bolt carrier rather than a full bolt + carrier m/m.

edit: oh, and the one pictured has a stock repair that isn't even visible unless you disassemble the gun.

That Awful Nick
Oct 7, 2008

Excuse me, sir. Can I see your license and registration?

I love my P22 something fierce, even though the edges of the dimples on the slide that let my manual safety lock into Fire have worn down. After five or six rounds, my P22 switches from Fire to Safe on its own, which I like to think is its way of saying "don't you think you've used me enough today?" That's what you get when you have a zinc-alloy slide, though. For a plinking gun, I'd say it's still the best $300 I've spent.

The Flipperbaby
Jun 21, 2012

"hey man, wanna see a M3 Grease Gun made entirely out of BUTT-FUCKING CLOUDS?! Shazaam!"

Ooohhh, I love Walthers. Unfortunately, my "collection" is quite measly: a 1964 P.38, Interarms PPK/S, and the standard P22 (which I hope to suppress soon).

I wish you could find MPK/MPL parts kits.

U NO WUT IM SAIYAN
Jan 26, 2003

by angerbeet

Mishra posted:

God I love my PPQ, interesting that they've gone to a traditional mag release with it. Out of curiosity how do you gents operate the mag release? I use my trigger finger though people seem to think this is dangerous.

Trigger finger all the way. How would it be dangerous? You're moving the paddle down, not backwards, so it wouldn't engage the trigger safety even if you somehow had enormous sausage fingers.

Missing Name posted:

Would a PPK/S (blued .32) be worth the money for a plinker? I've heard as far as self defense goes, there's much better floating around. (Preferably, I would take a full length PP over any other variant)

http://www.waltherarms.com/products/handguns/ppks-22/

If you're not going to use it for self defense and you really want a plinker, why not go for the new .22LR version? Also, the website is only showing .380 versions still being manufactured (by Smith & Wesson, no less), so I don't know if the .32 is even in current production anymore.

Mishra
Dec 12, 2007

So as a former P1 owner though I just really didn't enjoy shooting it. Perhaps I just haven't shot a lot of milsurp pistols but I din't like the sights and it always felt very rough to me. Maybe I just got spoiled by the PPQ's smooth trigger and controllability. Great looking gun, and awesome for the historical aspect but since I was short funds I had to sell it. I never shot it anyway. Feel free to tell me this was the biggest mistake ever though.

U NO WUT IM SAIYAN
Jan 26, 2003

by angerbeet

That Awful Nick posted:

I love my P22 something fierce, even though the edges of the dimples on the slide that let my manual safety lock into Fire have worn down. After five or six rounds, my P22 switches from Fire to Safe on its own, which I like to think is its way of saying "don't you think you've used me enough today?" That's what you get when you have a zinc-alloy slide, though. For a plinking gun, I'd say it's still the best $300 I've spent.

I like the look of the P22, but I ended up buying an M&P22... which, it turns out, is made by Walther (part of their deal with S&W, who makes their PPK in turn). I can't find a distributor for the Walther SP22 (PDF brochure) which would be my ideal plinker.

Bloody Queef
Mar 22, 2012

POWERFUL rear end SWEAT posted:

I like the look of the P22, but I ended up buying an M&P22... which, it turns out, is made by Walther (part of their deal with S&W, who makes their PPK in turn). I can't find a distributor for the Walther SP22 (PDF brochure) which would be my ideal plinker.

Before things went upside down with the AWB panic and CDNN was publishing their catalog, they had the Walther SP22 in various configurations with all the accessories.

abaddonis
Mar 4, 2008

Mishra posted:

I use my middle finger. I love my PPQ as well, but I hate the $surprise sex mag prices. I threw some night sights on it, and the next step is a threaded barrel, and ultimately a can. I haven't bothered to look at prices for either lately given the current state of things.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

These lumps.
I know you wanna slump up on
These lumps,
But you can't 'cause you're a chump!
A chuuuuuuuuump!
-LSP

abaddonis posted:

I use my middle finger. I love my PPQ as well, but I hate the $surprise sex mag prices. I threw some night sights on it, and the next step is a threaded barrel, and ultimately a can. I haven't bothered to look at prices for either lately given the current state of things.

Another vote for middle finger. I really like the paddle release, personally.

IuniusBrutus
Jul 24, 2010

I WANT A PONY TOO

New production PPK in .22.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

These lumps.
These lumps,
A chuuuuuuuuump!
-LSP

IuniusBrutus posted:

New production PPK in .22.

From what I've read on the Walther forums, they are not fap-worthy. The slides are made of zinc and they are basically Umarex-style toys. Possibly literally a P22 with a different frame and slide. I think literature even refers to them as "replicas," which isn't a good sign considering real PPKs in 22lr were a thing and Walther could feasibly make non "replica" PPKs in that caliber if they wanted.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

LifeSizePotato posted:

From what I've read on the Walther forums, they are not fap-worthy. The slides are made of zinc and they are basically Umarex-style toys. Possibly literally a P22 with a different frame and slide. I think literature even refers to them as "replicas," which isn't a good sign considering real PPKs in 22lr were a thing and Walther could feasibly make non "replica" PPKs in that caliber if they wanted.

yeah but if they made real 22 PPKs they'd be like $600 and obviously theres no market for $600 .22lr pistols

U NO WUT IM SAIYAN
Jan 26, 2003

by angerbeet

LifeSizePotato posted:

I wonder if this is true about all or most of these new "tactical rimfire replicas". No idea where to find the prices on them yet, that would probably be a good indicator...

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

These lumps.
These lumps,
A chuuuuuuuuump!
-LSP

I wonder if this is true about all or most of these new "tactical rimfire replicas". No idea where to find the prices on them yet, that would probably be a good indicator...

Yeah, they're pretty much all going to be janky Umarex airsoft guns.

I didn't want to get into it too much, but the Walther of today is a far cry from the classic Walther that created fanboys like Mishaco and me. They'll put their banner on anything and everything, trading the Walther legacy for some quick profits. Since the Umarex takeover, the only Walthers worth buying in my opinion have been the P99, PPS and PPQ, and maybe their elite competition guns. Even the PPX is alleged to be pretty low-end and cheaply made.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

LifeSizePotato posted:

One reason why I was looking into a .32 if my PPK/S was new manufacture. Old stock... a full length .32 PP or a .22 PPK. And blued steel.

U NO WUT IM SAIYAN
Jan 26, 2003

by angerbeet

LifeSizePotato posted:

Yeah, they're pretty much all going to be janky Umarex airsoft guns.

I didn't want to get into it too much, but the Walther of today is a far cry from the classic Walther that created fanboys like Mishaco and me. They'll put their banner on anything and everything, trading the Walther legacy for some quick profits. Since the Umarex takeover, the only Walthers worth buying in my opinion have been the P99, PPS and PPQ, and maybe their elite competition guns. Even the PPX is alleged to be pretty low-end and cheaply made.

Yeah I heard from my local shop who went to Shot Show, that the PPX looked and felt cheap as poo poo. Since the PPQ is competing with M&P, Glock, FNS-9, etc... who the hell is the PPX competing with? At least they made a new line of crap instead of watering down the PPQ or PPS.

Does anybody know if the P99 is still in production? I know the PPQ was supposed to be the successor of the P99QA, but it's still listed on their website as current...

Tarq
Apr 25, 2008

by Ralp

I have to confess that the Walther PK380 is a fun gun to shoot and I kinda want one.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

These lumps.
These lumps,
A chuuuuuuuuump!
-LSP

Yeah I heard from my local shop who went to Shot Show, that the PPX looked and felt cheap as poo poo. Since the PPQ is competing with M&P, Glock, FNS-9, etc... who the hell is the PPX competing with? At least they made a new line of crap instead of watering down the PPQ or PPS.

Supposedly they're priced really low to try to win police contracts. Hence the DAO action, too.

Missing Name posted:

One reason why I was looking into a .32 if my PPK/S was new manufacture. Old stock... a full length .32 PP or a .22 PPK. And blued steel.

I'm not totally sure I follow you, but you can usually find quality old German 7.65 PPs for pretty cheap.

abaddonis
Mar 4, 2008

Handgun Harlot posted:

Does anybody know if the P99 is still in production? I know the PPQ was supposed to be the successor of the P99QA, but it's still listed on their website as current...

FWIW, the P99 was still in Walther's 2012 catalog.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Handgun Harlot posted:

I think all of the Walther "replicas" are made by Umarex. If you're looking for a tactical .22, the Sig 522 and S&W 15-22 are probably your best bets. They're the closest to the actual rifles, as far as function. Ruger and Mossberg have decent tactical .22s, but they're just their regular rimfires with what amounts to (quality) body kits.

The King of Swag
Nov 10, 2005

To escape the closure,
is to become the God of Swag.

That Awful Nick posted:

My P22 is quite possibly the most reliable gun I have, not to mention having the highest fun:cost ratio. After having put dozens of Federal 525 pack bricks through it, it still runs like a top without any signs of wear. I haven't noticed any wear on the safety, but then again, I basically don't use the safety at all on any range gun. They're either empty or currently being shot--not much use for a safety. All that said, a new slide for the P22 is like 45 bucks, and a ton of people on rimfire central have had their slide (or other parts) replaced for free by Walther, even out of warranty.

abaddonis
Mar 4, 2008

Mad Dragon posted:

I think all of the Walther "replicas" are made by Umarex. If you're looking for a tactical .22, the Sig 522 and S&W 15-22 are probably your best bets. They're the closest to the actual rifles, as far as function. Ruger and Mossberg have decent tactical .22s, but they're just their regular rimfires with what amounts to (quality) body kits.

That is correct. I bought one (a walther/umarex rifle) a while back and it wouldn't shoot more than 2 or 3 shots without jamming. I consider it the worst gun purchase I've ever made. I ended up trading it away for a 6" GP100

U NO WUT IM SAIYAN
Jan 26, 2003

by angerbeet

abaddonis posted:

That is correct. I bought one (a walther/umarex rifle) a while back and it wouldn't shoot more than 2 or 3 shots without jamming. I consider it the worst gun purchase I've ever made. I ended up trading it away for a 6" GP100

I've found some of the Walther 'tactical replicas' up on Gunbroker that say they're Umarex, and the prices are really really low. I don't know anything about airsoft or Umarex but I have to wonder who on earth this appeals to. People who are allowed to possess real guns would be pretty upset with a poorly-made replica that jams, and would airsoft players start buying .22LR after they become 21? It doesn't make any sense.

Ugh, I wish I could find a new PPK in .380 somewhere...

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

It appeals to people who are too cheap to buy the real thing but who want to own a cool evil-looking SMG clone.

Basically the criteria they have is:

1) looks kickass
2) is a real gun
3) is as cheap as possible
4) bonus: uses cheap ammunition

The gun itself is a glorified noise maker. They're not going to go to the range and target shoot with it so much as they're going to plink or maybe just unload mag dumps at watermelons or whatever.

Not that there is anything wrong with those activities. It's a basic cross over of the more casual and silly uses for a 10/22 combined with wanting a gun that looks like it belongs in a video game.

See also: the people who buy those .22LR Mp44 look-alikes.

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?

I am super interested in the 2nd generation PPQs with the American mag release - not that I don't like the idea of the paddle per se, but I'd rather the gun have a more familiar control layout consistent with my other guns. The PPQs I've played with have had tremendously nice triggers. I actually think they have Glock triggers beat in terms of break and reset for a striker fired gun. A PPQ is currently the only modern pistol I care about at all.

U NO WUT IM SAIYAN
Jan 26, 2003

by angerbeet

Carbohydrates posted:

I am super interested in the 2nd generation PPQs with the American mag release - not that I don't like the idea of the paddle per se, but I'd rather the gun have a more familiar control layout consistent with my other guns. The PPQs I've played with have had tremendously nice triggers. I actually think they have Glock triggers beat in terms of break and reset for a striker fired gun. A PPQ is currently the only modern pistol I care about at all.

If my Glock has a short reset of some kind, I can hardly tell; every pull feels more or less the same. The PPQ's trigger reset is so short and light that the first time I tried it, I was surprised and accidentally bump-fired (this was at a range, of course, but they didn't allow more than one shot per second so I was embarrassed).

I can see why people would want the magazine release to be more like their other guns so you don't have to think about it, but I love the paddle release for its convenience and ease of use. You can keep the weapon pointed downrange, and it doesn't require a whole lot of force to release.

b0g
Jul 18, 2003

Sigh.

I bought a P22. First 300 rounds went through fine --- Now every clip, it jams at least twice. Doesn't feed into the chamber is usually what the issue is. It's really a pain in the rear end. I looked into doing the "fix" online but I think I rather just sell as is. Anyone else have these problems with the P22?

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

b0g posted:

Sigh.

I bought a P22. First 300 rounds went through fine --- Now every clip, it jams at least twice. Doesn't feed into the chamber is usually what the issue is. It's really a pain in the rear end. I looked into doing the "fix" online but I think I rather just sell as is. Anyone else have these problems with the P22?

I've had the occasional misfeed where the slide doesn't seem to pick up the next round, but nothing that often. Maybe once or twice in 100 rounds, and only with Winchester Super-X or Remington Subsonics. What kind of ammo are you feeding it, I've read that some of them are pretty temperamental.

Also, I found it rather hilarious that the P22 is a banned assault weapon under the proposed legislation.

Canadian Tapeworm
Feb 14, 2012

I've got a stainless PPK that I'd like to suppress but so far the only stainless suppressor I've found is the Degroat nano. Does anyone have any experience with them? I was at a gun show the other weekend and a local suppressor supplier that was there says they can powder coat any suppressor to match my stainless PPK. I'm not nearly as knowledgeable as the rest of you, is what he said too good to be true?

I love shooting my PPK but my fat hand tends to get chewed up by the slide if I shoot too long.

BadgerMan45
Dec 30, 2009

Canadian Tapeworm posted:

I've got a stainless PPK that I'd like to suppress but so far the only stainless suppressor I've found is the Degroat nano. Does anyone have any experience with them? I was at a gun show the other weekend and a local suppressor supplier that was there says they can powder coat any suppressor to match my stainless PPK. I'm not nearly as knowledgeable as the rest of you, is what he said too good to be true?

I love shooting my PPK but my fat hand tends to get chewed up by the slide if I shoot too long.

Don't know anything about that silencer, but it wouldn't be too hard to refinish one though I'm not sure of the legalities of that are and I'm sure you'd have to make sure the serial number remained intact. The finish would probably be more of a matte finish and may not match perfectly with color of your PPK though.

Canadian Tapeworm
Feb 14, 2012

BadgerMan45 posted:

Don't know anything about that silencer, but it wouldn't be too hard to refinish one though I'm not sure of the legalities of that are and I'm sure you'd have to make sure the serial number remained intact. The finish would probably be more of a matte finish and may not match perfectly with color of your PPK though.

I doubt the Nano would match exactly either, I just don't want a black suppressor on a stainless gun. I guess I hadn't even thought about the serial number.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

These lumps.
These lumps,
A chuuuuuuuuump!
-LSP

Canadian Tapeworm posted:

The general consensus I've heard is that PPKs aren't worth suppressing. They are blowback guns, so a lot of noise (and gunk spatter) comes out the chamber and they aren't very quiet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

armchair
May 19, 2005

creak... creak... creak...

LifeSizePotato posted:

The general consensus I've heard is that PPKs aren't worth suppressing. They are blowback guns, so a lot of noise (and gunk spatter) comes out the chamber and they aren't very quiet.

I have it on good authority that PPKs make a pew pew noise when they have been suppressed.

«8 »