Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quornes
Jun 23, 2011
We can certainly try, not sure how well my character would translate though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
It's probably not really worth doing. Just thinking out loud.

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.
Well I'd be up for it and Tinsy probably wouldn't lose a lot in a system swap. :v:

Rtwo
Jan 25, 2013

Plutonis posted:

Also I have no idea how to translate Hecate's build

Yes, let's talk about builds that wouldn't work in 4e. :allears:

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

Vryloka cleric, problem solved

e: Maybe the death warpriest hybrided with necromancy mage or something if that's possible

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 WATER monster you control (except this card) to Special Summon 1 WATER monster from your hand. The monster Special Summoned by this effect is destroyed if "Raging Eria" is removed from your side of the field.
If you're talking (in part) about my vague constant grumbling about Pathfinder, don't mind that. I'm not going to say no to a switch, it would be sort of nice, but I don't want to push for it, especially if people are going to have trouble converting.
If anything the real "fix" would be switching to, like, Fate or DW or something, but that would be way too big of a shift.

Quornes
Jun 23, 2011
As a heads up, Ryuujin hasn't been on irc for days and has bad internet with a satellite connection and a monthly data limit. So don't know whats up with him but he might not be posting for a while.

Rtwo
Jan 25, 2013
Hey, Hashtag. Did you know undead creatures are immune to nonlethal/subdual damage? They totally are.

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

Don't tell hiiiiiim

Undead have so many immunities and I thought I knew them all but I guess not. In other words I'm completely hosed here.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

As much fun as these big brawl situations are, I should probably figure out a way to streamline them, huh.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Derp. Hey Doom, i kept skeleton summoner on hecate's feat list wheni restatted her but she has no summon spells. Can I switch it?

Rtwo
Jan 25, 2013

Doomykins posted:

As much fun as these big brawl situations are, I should probably figure out a way to streamline them, huh.

You guys like swarms of things, right?

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Plutonis posted:

Derp. Hey Doom, i kept skeleton summoner on hecate's feat list wheni restatted her but she has no summon spells. Can I switch it?

Sure.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

K, picked Thanatopic Spell

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Sorry for the slow y'all, I've been feeling horribly burnt out on DMing. This is the game I don't want to put down so I'm sticking with it, but I'm taking a short breather until at least Thursday.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Just be okay, okay?

Quornes
Jun 23, 2011
Just listen to some Bob Marley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo4OnQpwjkc

Rtwo
Jan 25, 2013
Take it easy.

(I'm not helping.)

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

I'm feeling of good cheer so updates resuming sometime soon.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

:v: Well, my car broke a little since I was dumb enough to say "I feel good" out loud. All the same beginning to limp back into the swing of things.

Also to speed things up on my end, I'm not linking every individual dice roll I do. If you think this is a problem because I am such a sneaky cat-like individual, you can track the campaign rolls.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm gonna pull your cheeks.

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

Reminder to myself to buy some cure wounds potions. :shepface:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hey, I could take brew potion later and help with that.

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 WATER monster you control (except this card) to Special Summon 1 WATER monster from your hand. The monster Special Summoned by this effect is destroyed if "Raging Eria" is removed from your side of the field.
I posted in the sticky, but I'm going to be gone for over a week. Nessa can just follow along to the brewery, and if it makes sense use the teleport boots ( or lend them to someone I guess?), though she'll keep a spare charge handy for emergencies.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Paging Ryuujin to remind/check on whether or not he wanted to regen.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Give me a few levels and I might bring Thor back as a Ghost OR Vampire.

Rtwo
Jan 25, 2013
Providing autopsy is a listed use of the Heal skill.

Edit: Okay no it isn't, I must have my systems confused. Ignore me!

Rtwo fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Apr 28, 2014

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Doomykins posted:

Paging Ryuujin to remind/check on whether or not he wanted to regen.

So if Thor doesn't come back do the survivors get to split his filthy lucre?

If so, I intend to build a youth center with my portion of the proceeds.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Ryuujin told me he's not coming back I'll loot dump him a bit later.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
Sheet's updated

Rtwo
Jan 25, 2013
Sheet mostly updated. To-do list includes choosing two new languages to speak thanks to new Linguistics ranks, spend another 12822 gp, update stat blocks.

In 3.5, rules came out that it was possible to simply add simple bonuses -- such as stat or save plusses -- to items that go into the normal slots, at cost. So any head item could also be a Headband of Intellect, any hands item could also be Gloves of Dexterity, any cloak could also be a Cloak of Resistance. The additional monetary cost was just the cost of the stat boosting item and the other item added together. Is that possible? If so, Lefty will have a Belt of Tricky Bits of Physical Might. Otherwise he's tossing the skill bonuses.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Go for it.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Why aren't we on mansion team not leveling up :qq:

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

Gonna take a bit to do these levels.
Also Doom I guess that thing we talked about isn't going to work. Sorry!

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
oh god is Evil Vanessa back? :eek:

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

What? Ha, no.

This is pathetic emo Vanessa.

Quornes
Jun 23, 2011
Forgive my slow posting, my laptop has died and I only have a tablet atm. I'll have my character sheet done by Saturday.

For items, if I want to upgrade my belt of dex +4 to +6, do I have to buy it at full price or just pay the difference?

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Full price.

Sorry for the delays y'all, this game has been on the slow burner but I also did some computer building this weekend. I should be back in the thick of DMing Sunday Night.

Quornes
Jun 23, 2011
Finally made myself slog through my character sheet and its updated. For items, is grabbing a ring of protection +5 too much?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

Sheet updated. I bumped Sikke up 2 levels. Thinking he could show up soon (go go overland flight).
Feats are tentative, I'll give them another lookover and maybe change something if I see something I like before we hit another combat, but otherwise the numbers should all be set.

• Locked thread