Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I think it looks sickeningly good. It just screams HOMEWORLD to me! The broad, dark colors, the sense of scale (which is something I miss in a lot of games). How can I give this person money?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

god I wish there were a million videos and pictures of this game I could pour over for hours so I had more things to say about this game :stare:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

God, when? When can I play this

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I normally hate paying for beta versions of games, but seriously. I will pay almost any amount of dollars for this game. That is how loving desperate I am for another good space game :catstare: :pcgaming:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Chiming in once again to say I will throw all kinds of money at you Kairo, as soon as possible.

• Locked thread