Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oxphocker
Aug 17, 2005

PLEASE DO NOT BACKSEAT MODERATE
The actors were good, but I have to echo the comments above...this was like Analyze This crammed together with Save the Last Dance. JL even looks a bit like Julia Stiles. They could have removed his entire family from that movie and made it a better piece where the two main characters actually talk more about their issues. What the hell was with the garbage bag track suit? Cause he's wearing that thing for like +70% of the movie...

I watched the trailer and I thought it was going to be a good movie, but I found myself shaking my head through most of it...there were a few good scenes so I won't say it's a complete waste but not really any good either.

2/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU