Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
seattime
May 6, 2007

Enough! Simply holding a poster in your backyard so you can get a million likes and a puppy is too easy. I want to see people out there marching in the streets, chanting slogans, burning things down and working to earn their million facebook wall likes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

???

That's cool. This thread is cool. You're cool. Icey, in fact.

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

A boiling rage for facebook posts so hot it apparently can't just go in the Idiots On Facebook thread.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

0.00 posts per day

That blue guy needs a napkin.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

RIP Hilmoon. (Please don't give me back Hilmoon)

Soft kitty,
Warm kitty,
Little ball of fur.
Happy kitty,
Sleepy kitty,
Purr, purr, purr.

The dude in the 2nd picture went all in earning his red wings.

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

Floppy Dingo
Jan 10, 2012

I've made so much money from Goku's Pants

That blue guy needs to turn around, he's missing out on some sweet free Dasani.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

When will they learn? You can't "build a death star" your way out of debt. It didn't work the first two times.

l33t b4c0n
Aug 19, 2000

King of E/N

WendigoJohnson posted:

When will they learn? You can't "build a death star" your way out of debt. It didn't work the first two times.

If that Stormtrooper really wants a Death Star, he can bootstrap his way out of poverty and build his own. In my day, we had to destroy our own Alderaans.

I've read the OP three times and I feel like I'm missing something. Was there some Facebook thing about a puppy that I should be aware of?
Edit: Oh, it's some meme that I'm apparently not savvy enough to understand.

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

If anyone else doesn't know what this is; there's a Facebook trend going on wherein people hold up cardboard signs essentially bribing people to like their picture because Facebook likes are apparently currency to the subhumans that do this unironically.

seal clubber
Jun 3, 2006

I don't even like you.

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

seal clubber posted:

I don't even like you.

That's not a very nice thing to say.

NewtGoongrich
Jan 21, 2012
I am a shit stain on the face of humanity, I have no compassion, only hatred, bile and lust.

PROUD SHIT STAIN

Why is that Stormtrooper wearing a fedora on his helmet?

Pope Mobile
Nov 12, 2006

I guess Jesus would ride a Harley.

How many likes does it take to save an unborn fetus?

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

NewtGoongrich posted:

Why is that Observer wearing a Stormtrooper helmet?

peeNamaste
Aug 4, 2010

I have used 41 of 300 characters allowed.

NewtGoongrich posted:

Why is that Stormtrooper wearing a fedora on his helmet?

Because beneath every storm trooper mask, is a neckbeard who thinks fedoras are cool.

At least he's wearing a suit and not going for the ever popular fedora with T-shirt look.

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

Pope Mobile posted:

1 million.
One million likes solves every problem.

The Fresh Prince
Dec 9, 2009

Pope Mobile posted:

one million, if you give me one million likes i wont abort this human child.

edit: op if we give you one million likes will you stop posting?

Gorillian Dollars
Jan 22, 2012

We are selling to willing buyers at the current fair market price, even if we know it has no value.

I unironically "Liked" this thread.

Kal
Jun 3, 2007

Picture of OP:

Pope Mobile
Nov 12, 2006

Kal posted:

Picture of OP:

I just want to link goatse 1 million times.

Obsidius
Nov 18, 2009

If you ever drop your
keys into a river of molten
lava, let 'em go, because
man, they're gone.

So instead of women saying "I wouldn't sleep with you if you were the last man alive" is now going to turn into "I wouldn't sleep with you if you got a million likes on Facebook".

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

Pope Mobile posted:

1 Million Moms

Pope Mobile
Nov 12, 2006

Obsidius posted:

So instead of women saying "I wouldn't sleep with you if you were the last man alive" is now going to turn into "I wouldn't sleep with you if you got a million likes on Facebook".

Suddenly, a million fedoras top a million greasy heads.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Kal posted:

Picture of OP:

Both of their faces are...just so wrong. I'm not sure who's getting the short end of the stick (heh) with this bet, but I'll go ahead and assume its the girl if only because the dudes got A) acne scars or B) a lil' herpes right on the side of his mouth there. Hell, why couldn't it be both?!

Quick, someone switch their faces!

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Quick, someone switch their faces!

I'm ever so sorry for this monstrosity.

Falken
Jan 26, 2004

Do you feel like a hero yet?

Widdiful posted:

I'm ever so sorry for this monstrosity.
Great, now she's a burn victim.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number.

Kal posted:

Picture of OP:

I'd really like to know how this picture happened, are they just two friends and it's a joke or does he really think he'll get laid if he gets 1 million likes.

XenophobicAirport
Dec 15, 2007

Please have your weapons prepared at the terminal.

ArbitraryC posted:

I'd really like to know how this picture happened, are they just two friends and it's a joke or does he really think he'll get laid if he gets 1 million likes.

They're two friends, this is a joke that went wrong as the picture actually became really popular on Facebook and they started barreling towards one-million likes. Catherine there has stated she'll now honor the agreement if it does actually get one-million likes.

seal clubber
Jun 3, 2006

Actually it apparently shattered 1 million and went up to like 1.4 mill. Then she wouldn't bang him and said it was all a joke. cocktease whore.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Girl has good taste. Can't blame her.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I am shocked we haven't had our Westboro Baptist Church protest photoshop yet. Really, you'd think a couple posts in.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

I got so mad I almost went outside today. Nice try OP! They won't get me so easily.

Crawley Heat
Dec 27, 2011

by T. Mascis

XenophobicAirport posted:

They're two friends, this is a joke that went wrong as the picture actually became really popular on Facebook and they started barreling towards one-million likes. Catherine there has stated she'll now honor the agreement if it does actually get one-million likes.

The guy has the Downs, right? I was pretty sure he did, and so do many others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

seal clubber posted:

Actually it apparently shattered 1 million and went up to like 1.4 mill. Then she wouldn't bang him and said it was all a joke. cocktease whore.

Yeah doesn't think kinda count as a contract? Dude should sue. I'm all about respect for women but the law is the law.