Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.

Neo Rasa posted:

Has any other actor done that rapid a switch as there was from Equilibrium to The Machinist to Batman Begins?

Raul Julia and it put him in the grave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.
Edit: Wrong thread.

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.
Watching Punisher War Zone again... I love this movie, gently caress the haters.

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.

bobkatt013 posted:

That movie taught me what should be done to anyone who parkour

Blown up with a bazooka. I think it is a perfect example of Marvel Knights.

Edit: Watching some controversial movies tonight, went from Punisher War Zone to Watchmen. I like Watchmen as well, it may be a half rear end representation of the original comic but it is a fantastic parody of comic book movies.

Throwdown fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Mar 5, 2013

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.

Alhazred posted:

The action scenes are pretty boring though. Iron Man is one of the few super hero movies where the movie stops being good as soon as the hero suits up and starts to beat up bad guys.

What the hell? The Afghanistan scene from the first one not to mention the Mk 1 scene?

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.
In my search for TMNT news I stumbled across this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE-m0fA8MKQ

What the gently caress?

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.

Aatrek posted:

Saw Patrick Stewart on stage on NYC today as well; he's all done filming for Days of Future Past, and his favorite X-Man is Kitty Pryde.

What exactly did he say about Dr. Strange?

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.

Aatrek posted:

He named it in a list of movies Marvel Studios is 'working on': "Ant Man, Doctor Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy... and others they won't tell me about yet!"

For some reason I thought you were talking about Patric Stewart when referring to Dr. Strange. Was a tad hungover earlier.

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.

jscolon2.0 posted:

Is it even possible for Alan Moore to get angrier at the world at this point?

His cave is about to get a new sub level.

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.

lomzus posted:

Take it with a grain of salt, but the same source as the Bryan Cranston rumor are saying that Warner Bros wants Timothy Dalton as Alfred.

http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/content/exclusive-zack-snyder-eyeing-timothy-dalton-alfred-batman-superman

The casting for this movie is all over the place and I am loving loving it.

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.
Quick question about Iron Man 3. I remember from the preview photo's that there was a shot of an AIM facility, was that ever shown in the movie or am I just completely blanking out?

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.
The playground scene in Daredevil.

Edit: loving hell... beating like crazy.

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.
http://marvel.com/news/story/21476/disneys_marvel_and_netflix_join_forces_to_develop_historic_four_series_epic_plus_a_mini-series_event

Awesome Daredevil and Heroes for Hire news.

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.

Rhyno posted:

But it's not H4H, they say Cage and IF get their own shows and then it's a Defenders mini at the end.

Depending on the success I imagine that it could lead into Heroes for Hire stuff.

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.
Here is Donny.

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.

uhh...

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.

Rhyno posted:

Maybe if you're 8 years old.

Nah, I thought it was pretty good.

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.

AlternateAccount posted:

Visually, that's amazing and it's a real shame that Snyder is so bad at every part of making a movie that isn't creating visuals that make great stills.

Also, there's a lot of padding in that suit, no way Affleck is that swole.

Dude beefed up quite a bit.

Loving the new suit design, it screams DKR, also loving the car, can't wait to see a full color image. Does anyone else think that suit looks grey? If so, that would be awesome.

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.
For some reason Tampa is saying unavailable but it's listed, maybe it's already sold out. :( I want that poster, damnit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.
Blade 2 is amazing in so many ways, it had vampires snorting red cocaine for christs sake!

• Locked thread