Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Rough Lobster posted:

I want a month with Bale's personal trainer.
It's mostly just steroids and juice fasts. Need mass? Steroids, protein and super intense size-focused training! Need to lose it? One glass of broccoli juice a day, washed down with a small Scarface worth of blow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

GonSmithe posted:

Katee Sackhoff of BSG fame might be up for Captain Marvel.
This is like RDJR as Tony Stark levels of casting.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

TheJoker138 posted:

Hellblazer on network TV is just as bad of an idea as Alias on network TV, and I hope it fails just as hard.

Seriously. Hellblazer would work beautifully on TV, so long as they were actually allowed to show drinking and smoking and have a bisexual male main character and be as "offensive" towards Christian beliefs as possible. On network, it'd wind up being a lousy story about a generic demon hunter who works with the NYPD to solve mysterious crimes that other cops are too afraid to admit witnessing.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Crunk Abortion posted:

So if Paul Rudd and Rashida jones are in, who in the MCU does Jason Segel get to play?

MODOK. AIM's already been introduced anyway, plus he's got a big dumb head. He wants to play a villain too.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Nah, Michael C. Hall is the best choice for Guy. I hate that his name's thrown around for every single dark-haired young lead but Joseph Gordon Levitt would be my dream casting for Kyle; he can absolutely pull off "lonely artist" better than most castings. Ryan Reynolds, if he's going to be a DC character at all, should either be Booster Gold or Ted Kord Blue Beetle.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

I would laugh my rear end off if the Rock had zero superpowers in the movie.
Like, he plays a Sargent in the army or something.
It's all been a fake out, he's actually playing Batman.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Grendels Dad posted:

If the Chitauri were food, what kind of food would they be?
They're the olives on the grilled tuna salad that is The Avengers; you don't want a full plate of them and a lot of people don't see their point, but they step up and round out that flavor profile when you take a big heaping bite of everything together to make you feel really satisfied, until about forty five minutes after you've finished eating and you realize you're kind of hungry again.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Terrible Horse posted:

*casts only white people
Well, it was a Joss Whedon/Mutant Enemy production, and he already cast a token black guy on the crew. I like a lot of what Joss says and does, but dude only has room for one non-white in any of his productions and it's jacked the hell up. You can tell he didn't have anything to do with Captain America 2 - there was two black men in the movie in major roles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Vintersorg posted:

Marvel - DC ONLY.
Pacific Rim is an original property movie that had comics built as marketing material, not a movie built off preexisting comic books this isn't hard to understand

• Locked thread