Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass
There is a teaser trailer out for RED 2. I thought the first one was a fun film with a great cast, and this second one is looking good too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass
That looks like a stuntman to me but Captain America's new suit does look good, a much better progression and modernizing of his original one. Is it from comic books? Never really cared for the Avengers one but I hope with all these on the set leaks they just go ahead and release a full on picture of Chris Evans in the suit for Entertainment Weekly or something.

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

Seemlar posted:

Putting Steve in the great Super Soldier costume almost feels like an apology for that bad costume he was stuck with in Avengers

(apology accepted)

I remember reading that Chris Evans didn't like the Avengers costume and wanted to keep his original one - the new one definitely looks better and close to the original. Speaking of which there's a split second near the end of the trailer for Cap 2 that it looks like he is wearing his old one, flashback maybe?

Anyways looks good. I like the political thriller tone of the trailer, hopefully it's like that in the actual movie.

• Locked thread