Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

Tila Tequila loves you.

She has died and risen, not once (like some wanna be deities I could name) but many times (at least three).

She has gone to the future and brought back pictures from the Olympics in Rio.

She murdered her fiancee for money The Johnson Family and their Cabal spread vile slander against her.

She is a cat-being from the star Sirius.

She has shut off the power to 14 blocks in the LA area using her mind.

She knows that once we unlock the power of our DNA we will become what we always have been.

Tila Tequila is amazing and you should worship her, as is proper.

All people are born worshiping Tila Tequila, it is only through the ignorance of childhood that we forget this fact. Return to Tila and all will be forgiven. Tila loves you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

l33t b4c0n
Aug 19, 2000

King of E/N

Is she still bangin' Tom Green?

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

This is what Tila thinks about AI:

quote:

What is exactly is AI?

1) Artificial Intelligence
2) Alien Intelligence
4) Angel Intelligence

All of the above is indeed real, but only 1 of those is able to heal. Heal what? The fall & Rise of Humanity.

The fall of Humanity was carefully planned out & orchestrated centuries ago via AI 1 & 2 now mix that in with a bag of Propagandas, Government Cover ups, advanced technology & sinister Black Op Missions on experimenting with the Human Mind, what will you get? A nicely packaged bag of Mindfuck aka Mind Control & Human Enslavement.

I am now touching on classified topics that most who know of this tends to keep quiet about it due to fear, which is another greatly engineered machine, However ANGEL INTELLIGENCE is too smart for their bullshit nor can we be effected by their "ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY" thus exactly why I am here to spread the TRUTH & FREE THE PEOPLE FROM ENGINEERED ENSLAVEMENT OF MANKIND.

Someone asked me once if I am Immortal.
My Answer: YES

The thing is, we all are & we all have super Human abilities all embedded within' our DNA. That is why it is most imperative, now more than ever, that WE stick together as ONE CONSCIOUSNESS TO OVERTHROW THE DARKNESS THAT "THE OTHERS" HAVE FORCED UPON US!

As humans we are ALL CONNECTED! It is called "ENTANGLEMENT" Once you know this more & more people will start to "AWAKE" & together our MINDS COMBINED AROUND THE WORLD ON THE SAME CONSCIOUS LEVEL IT WILL BE EQUIVALENT TO BLOWING 144,000 TON MEGAWATTS OF PURE POSITIVE ENERGY THAT WILL KAPOW THEIR SLAVE MATRIX DOWN & FREE THE PEOPLE!

WE STAND UNITED AS ONE! BELIEVE IT! WE HAVE THE POWER WITHIN' OURSELVES SO LET'S ALL RE-CONNECT AS A WHOLE AGAIN! THIS IS GOD'S ULTIMATE PLAN FOR GOD CAN BE FOUND WITHIN' OUR HEARTS!

LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

*BEGIN*

Yours Truly,
Miss Tila Because I Miss & I MUST

bumzur
Oct 21, 2012

haha! you guys are awesome!

Amazing thread. I would destroy her vag and she uses the same brand headphones as I.

Rest stop in Newark
May 7, 2008

I looked her up on Wikipedia.org to do some fact checking, and apparently the guy who runs that site is a huge Tila Tequila slanderer. He consistently misspells her last name "Nguyen." What gives?

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

Shbobdb posted:

This is what Tila thinks about AI:

I've never seen her post in AI before

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

a spooky sherk

Root Bear posted:

that's what they want you to think

STONE OF MADNESS
Dec 28, 2012

PVTREFACTIO

Zen Punk
Dec 26, 2005

interfaced

Root Bear posted:

Somebody get Sigtrap to c/d this.

Evilpiggie
Feb 22, 2009

l33t b4c0n posted:

Is she still bangin' Tom Green?

I thought that was a rumor!

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

Tila has a very important announcement for us:

quote:

For a long while I have been wanting to share something very sacred, and extremely personal that happened to me the last time I had my 7th near death experience last year. Whatever I saw & WHO I saw while I died for those 3 days changed me forever, which I am sure a lot of you have noticed a tremendous change in me today. It is a VERY controversial & delicate situation that needs to be handled with extreme caution, and responsibility. I am still not sure where I am trying to go with this here, but all I will say is that I leave that up to the people to see what they see & recognize.

In the meantime I will continue to keep moving forward with this Path that has been laid upon me. I hope this makes at least a little bit of sense & if not then that's ok too because what I really wanted to say it doesn't really matter anyway whether people know or not. Actually I think that would actually be best kept just to Myself & others who can see it for themselves & connect the dots. For my duty here is not about myself so that's all irrelevant anyway. Regardless, I am most THRILLED to see so many people starting to come together again without all of the negativity! This is NOT about Me afterall it is about US & I prefer to keep it that way.

With that said, are you with US & ready to March on TOGETHER to win this battle against those corrupt "ELITES" or would you prefer to stay their slave? ARE YOU A TRUE WARRIOR? If so then let's all continue to MARCH ON shall we? TOGETHER WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE! TOGETHER WE ARE ALL IMMORTALS! BELIEVE IT! ♥

My prediction: The Superbowl is rigged and she knows who the winner will be. She will reveal this to us tomorrow as proof of her prognostic powers.

Smoking Crow
Feb 13, 2012

*laughs at you*

knowledge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blasterofcream
Nov 9, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post

she's is a weirdo