Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Sette, didn't your Da tell you not to free strange men being held captive in the afterlife by the shades of all the women he's killed? :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Idunn posted:

So, uh...

I always suspected Alderode were the bad guys but that cannot mean what I think it means :stare:

Bounties for Native American scalps were a disturbingly common thing in colonial/early United States history. Almost certainly other places/times too.

Still :gonk: as gently caress.

<edit> Hell, in a world where children have their guts scooped out and their body cavities used to smuggle enchanted silver, scalping is downright pedestrian.

Oneiros fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Mar 29, 2013

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

This is some Temple of Doom poo poo here. :stare:

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Was anyone else expecting/hoping for actual music to start playing on the second page? :allears:

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Holy crap, those teeth aren't just for show :stare:

Also, since when does Duane call Sette "Boo"?

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Matlock Birthmark posted:

Ha, I wonder if that guy who quit immediately upon seeing the silver going off made it out alive.

Nope

But yeah, the silver was getting stronger and restless due to the general malaise over the town. And while Duane pumping if full of his own peculiar brand of misery definitely pushed it further it was probably Stockyard murdering Toby that tipped things.

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

oh merciful gods they are related

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Google Jeb Bush posted:

so i'm rereading the thread and lmao

http://www.casualvillain.com/Unsounded/comic/ch13/ch13_126.html

sette really doesn't like committing crimes where SPHERICAL YERTA, FATTEST OF THE GODS can see; did she halfheartedly toss a blanket over Tirna's face in the course of heisting every piece of foodware in the shrine?

i didn't notice mathis drinking from the kettle the first time, lmao

but yeah, sette has always been deferential around yerta