Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«17 »
DarkSol
May 18, 2006

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.

Sardonik posted:

Glad to see you're still kicking, I don't suppose you're willing to come back to Farkistan and wreck them from the inside again?

Also I think I have a new favorite anti-GOONS post from the game's forums:

He sure burned me .

(Also we are not, nor have ever been, in the brown sphere.)

You sure do like the brown note though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venusian Weasel
Nov 18, 2011

Sardonik posted:

Glad to see you're still kicking, I don't suppose you're willing to come back to Farkistan and wreck them from the inside again?

Also I think I have a new favorite anti-GOONS post from the game's forums:

He sure burned me .

(Also we are not, nor have ever been, in the brown sphere.)

Goons are turning black sphere brown with all the pants making GBS threads they're doing.

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

Just joined and signed up for the forums. Onward to glory!

HexDog
Feb 4, 2009

Did you see Regis this morning?

Just signed up. Game won't let me buy nukes yet

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

Admittedly, it will take a bit for new nations to get nukes, but it will be worth it. So very, very worth it.

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD

DarkSol posted:

ES always has been, and always will be a mouth breathing retard. How can you deal with members like that?

Well, it seems somebody has a grudge. He's a nice guy, I don't recall seeing him post much, though. Lots of old timers can be inactive.

Dilber? Wow, that's an old name. I'm not up to date on CN politics, I just try to make sure I know who our friends and enemies are, and the general things. I know you're an old name in CN, though. I used to be back in ACDC, if you remember. An old black team alliance. I think back then we were leaning towards the UJP, before ACDC collapsed due to a coup.

Funny how time changes things. If you let it.

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

I don't know why I signed up for this terrible game with you guys. Your forums are more painful to read than FYAD. Hopefuly I will get some rage mail from these war targets before the week is up. Their tears will fuel my war machine.

shadok
Dec 12, 2004

You tried to destroy it once before, Commodore.
The result was a wrecked ship and a dead crew.

Swarmistan created.

Venusian Weasel
Nov 18, 2011

It's not quite pubby tears but can anyone decipher what he's trying to say in the last one?

Venusian Weasel fucked around with this message at Feb 5, 2013 around 01:12

SlimPickens
Nov 8, 2010

I'll give it a shot, I'm a sucker for goonrushes in browser games.

I already hate these people. Kubrickistan wasn't already taken and neither was SlimPickens. It's a game about nuclear holocaust right? Where the gently caress are the Dr. Strangelove references?

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

Venusian Weasel posted:

It's not quite pubby tears but can anyone decipher what he's trying to say in the last one?
No idea what he's saying, but it's funny how he's changed his tone since the nuclear beating I gave him, he said this upon my dec on him:

Venusian Weasel
Nov 18, 2011

tzeench looked out at the nuclear waste that had once been a capital. "you enemy will cower at the might of the NPL" he sobbed to himself. Hope that the alliance would come was all that sustained him. "you will lose this war your land your home....THROW YOUR NUKES YOU FUCKER I EAT THEM BECAUSE MY ALLIANCE MAKES THEM FOR A LIVING". He collapsed to his knees as a wave of diarrhea began to run from the radiation poisoning. "COME ON GIVE ME YOUR WORST YOU WILL LOSE THIS WAR". The poo poo dripped to the ground, and he began to chat in rhythm with the plops. "NPL" *sob* "NPL" *sob* "NPL"

Hajj Podge
Aug 4, 2009

quote:

To: Hegav From: TeemuStew Date: 2/4/2013 12:48:20 AM

Subject: RE: War Declared!
I see that everyone from GOON wants to play dirty like 2v1
I don't know why tho'
-teemustew

Our enemies are fantastic.

Marxalot posted:

I think some goon from the seapowers group got me into this game, but my account is banned.

I guess I'm back and starting fresh in this terrible as hell game

Sea Powers and Ministry of War, represent yo.

Smoove
Aug 13, 2012

...and goes down easy

This brings back memories of getting my nation razed to nothing when you guys knocked top tier nations down to my level to get nuked and air strikes I couldn't even fight back against since the tech difference was so wide. Good times.

dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

SlimPickens posted:

I'll give it a shot, I'm a sucker for goonrushes in browser games.

I already hate these people. Kubrickistan wasn't already taken and neither was SlimPickens. It's a game about nuclear holocaust right? Where the gently caress are the Dr. Strangelove references?

loving hell, I should have named my nation that. I ended up going with "Republic of Goons."

DarkSol
May 18, 2006

Hazdoc posted:

Well, it seems somebody has a grudge. He's a nice guy, I don't recall seeing him post much, though. Lots of old timers can be inactive.

Dilber? Wow, that's an old name. I'm not up to date on CN politics, I just try to make sure I know who our friends and enemies are, and the general things. I know you're an old name in CN, though. I used to be back in ACDC, if you remember. An old black team alliance. I think back then we were leaning towards the UJP, before ACDC collapsed due to a coup.

Funny how time changes things. If you let it.

I honestly don't have a grudge against ES, because I've never been one who has interacted with him directly much. Not even when the old alliance was around and I was government for the majority of it being around.

It's more the fact that he feels like since he was the head of Polaris that he should be given a podium even though his star has long since set.

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD

DarkSol posted:

I honestly don't have a grudge against ES, because I've never been one who has interacted with him directly much. Not even when the old alliance was around and I was government for the majority of it being around.

It's more the fact that he feels like since he was the head of Polaris that he should be given a podium even though his star has long since set.

He doesn't think that at all. He is, however, very vocal and pro-polaris whenever he gets a chance to show it.

Do Not Fear Jazz
Feb 1, 2005

Embrace it

I just respond to every attack message with an attack of my own and an actual typed reply that get more and more nonsensical as the war goes on in hopes to get them to lose their own sanity trying to figure out what the hell I'm talking about.

Cryptic Edge
Aug 4, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post

I should post my logs from him when I get off tonight.

Cameron
Dec 16, 2006

All hail glorius Ching Chong, ruled by the mighty Sum Young Gai. Ready to make big dongs with the crew.

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

Mixoux posted:

You should be like me and silently delete, without even going rogue or nuking anyone. That's how the cool kids do it.

The cool kids piss off the opposition enough to force biased moderator intervention and then never come back.

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

It's worth noting, we are almost up to 200 nations.

JamezBfod
Jun 13, 2003

there may be people who
find a blender sexy - I
would do well with a more
humanoid model, myself

Up to? I could have sworn it has been higher than that, sir.

HCross
Jun 17, 2003

It's worth noting again that if you're a new member and you're not hanging out on IRC with us, you're going to have a miserable boring time. The forums we use to herd cats with moves slowly and it's the goon interaction that makes playing this game worth it. Get on IRC, hop into #gooncamp, and we'll hold your hands your first time so you don't make a mess in your pants.

#gooncamp on irc.synirc.net

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

JamezBfod posted:

What, are you back again? Hi James.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

JamezBfod posted:

The Now is all that matters, if we get to 500 all the pubbie alliances will cry.

JamezBfod
Jun 13, 2003

there may be people who
find a blender sexy - I
would do well with a more
humanoid model, myself

The Now seems to have a world population of about 12k. It seems to cut by half every two years.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

JamezBfod posted:

The Now seems to have a world population of about 12k. It seems to cut by half every two years.

We are doing good work. I am a wrangler now, sign up and I can wrangle you fast goons who are on the fence.

DarkSol
May 18, 2006

JamezBfod posted:

Needs to be lower than that so I can reap a higher concentrate of pubby tears.

Do Not Fear Jazz
Feb 1, 2005

Embrace it

DarkSol posted:

Needs to be lower than that so I can reap a higher concentrate of pubby tears.

That is one of the benefits, as the player base gets smaller, the % of players that are huge spergs gets higher.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

That is one of the benefits, as the player base gets smaller, the % of players that are huge spergs gets higher.

Not if we can make them rage quit with maximum tears.

Mitsuo
Jul 4, 2007
What does this box do?

So I was catching up with some of my D&D thread reading, and who should pop up to cause a multi-page derail but good old Roquentin? Getting probated for racist concern-trolling, too.

(FOr those who don't know, Roquentin led Umbrella, one of our closest allies, before he went completely loving nuts)

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

I PITY THE PUCK!

Mitsuo posted:

So I was catching up with some of my D&D thread reading, and who should pop up to cause a multi-page derail but good old Roquentin? Getting probated for racist concern-trolling, too.

(FOr those who don't know, Roquentin led Umbrella, one of our closest allies, before he went completely loving nuts)
Roq is batshit crazy, what thread did he derail?

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

Having nations with no nukes declare on you when you have nukes if always fun: http://www.cybernations.net/war_inf...n.asp?ID=715077 .

Venusian Weasel
Nov 18, 2011

Why We Fight

These people. These loving people.

whipstick
Jul 2, 2007
robococked

D'aw, pretty sure I can see some old squids posting. You guys!

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

Who doesn't wanna be Johnny Cat?

gently caress it I'll give it a shot. Registered on the forum and game and connected to IRC.

Doctor Chaxtical
Jul 8, 2011

I am going to kill you Richard. I am literally a future president of the US.

Sardonik posted:

I'm the leader of this motley crew. I have to say, now is the best time to join, you'll be joining in a target-rich environment, full of soft targets to get amusing messages like the above from.

Sardonic is hated by his membership. As a member of their close ally The Mushroom Kingdom, I can safely tell you there are almost weekly efforts to push him out of the game.

Nah, we don't hate you Sard. We just like nuking you.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Doctor Factical posted:

Sardonic is hated by his membership. As a member of their close ally The Mushroom Kingdom, I can safely tell you there are almost weekly efforts to push him out of the game.

Nah, we don't hate you Sard. We just like nuking you.

Coup Sard. Coup Sard ERRADAY.

Wait i'm gov now.... SARD I AM COMING FOR YOOOOOOU.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

At least this way my kill will have some use

AtomikKrab posted:

Coup Sard. Coup Sard ERRADAY.

Wait i'm gov now.... SARD I AM COMING FOR YOOOOOOU.

To be fair to Sard, he has survived one coup attempt.

«17 »