Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teledahn
May 14, 2009

What is that bear doing there?

I'm guessing those yellow dots are an artefact of your scanner deciding it didn't want to scan anymore. I'm deprived and only have Battlezone in a jewel case, with the predictably-limited case sized insert manual. Although, now that I think of it, the manual is probably on the disk itself. Maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

SirDifferential posted:

Do I remember incorrectly or are there planes in the game? I seem to remember seeing something about bombers.

No flying (more so than hovering) vehicles as I recall, but it's been ages. There is a class of vehicle named a bomber though, I don't quite recall what it's best suited to fight. I think it was intended to make heavy missile strikes on structures and static defences?

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

I'm just wondering how our renown LPer will manage to survive the soviet missions.

Are you ready to fight, Comrade?

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

gregory posted:

They warn you that the Soviet campaign is for experienced players, and boy, do they mean it!

There is that but I was referring more to that he will be fighting for the glorious people's Soviet Revolution. In space!

AND killing the capitalist American pig-dogs. I don't know if he can do it.

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

I could never figure out how to drive around in a scavenger hoovering up all the scrap. Is it even possible for the player to do so?

E: \/ \/ \/ Hooray!

Teledahn fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Oct 26, 2013

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

Your videos are consistently entertaining and engaging, and I certainly look forward to more.

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

You've got a great presentation style for this game. It's great. I'm certain I never finished this game myself so it's wonderful fun to see it in action again.

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

You better not be dead, else who is going to deal with the communists on the moon!

Seriously though, it's great seeing this old gem getting played. Don't think I ever saw it through myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

I prefer your wonderfully suited radio voice to subtitles, but I do enjoy seeing this game. Whatever you decide will be fine.

• Locked thread