Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

Aww, you missed the Rave gun! It's the cannon off to the left of the Razor, and it is only available on that mission. I was thinking of doing an LP of this, but yours is better than mine would be. I played the hell out of this as a kid, and somehow beat both of the campaigns. This game can get tricky at times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

Kitty Burger posted:

I never even knew about the Rave gun but then again, I'm trying to be informative in what amounts to being a blind run seeing as the last time I played this game was back in 1998. At the very least, I am hoping this LP is entertaining for everyone and they get something out of it.

There are a couple of little things on that mission; supposedly the Apollo lander can be destroyed and a pilot will jump out, giving you a wing man. Also, it's a physics object, so hitting it with the mortar or rockets can make it move a little. Sometimes you can get weapons control of your character and hear him plinking in the background during the opening narration. Also, shift and the f-keys can be used to get various first and third person cameras; the only ones of any real use at the moment are first person and first person no cockpit.

Until I played it on a modern computer, I thought the AT-stabbers were supposed to have a bright orange square at the point of the projectile, since my computer at the time always showed one.

• Locked thread