Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
zimboe
Aug 3, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

guff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

It's not like we can drive down there and take a look.

Megaman
May 8, 2004
I didn't read the thread BUT...

First the hobbit movie, and now a frodo farm?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Hold on, I have to build a Radar Dome and Tech Center first and and I'll send the spy in

edit: gently caress, the dog got him

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

100% plastic

If it's lethal radioactivity probably isn't much of a concern.

Where are these "reports" from?

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

DON'T TRY THIS, KIDS AT HOME

actionjackson posted:

Well obviously people on the inside

alt.conspiracy.crazypeople are the only legitimate source!

Megaman
May 8, 2004
I didn't read the thread BUT...

actionjackson posted:

From nowhere

Captain Tact
Feb 9, 2006
I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend.

God I hope it's true. I've been hoping for years that Israel would quietly take care of that whole mess before our government sees it necessary to go in and gently caress everything up.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

100% plastic

I heard some stuff was going down 40 miles SE of Pyongyang, can you guys go check on that

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

actionjackson posted:

saying it's true:
link: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...4338511,00.html

saying it's horse-poo poo:
http://tehrantimes.com/politics/105...-of-fordo-blast

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Captain Tact posted:

God I hope it's true. I've been hoping for years that Israel would quietly take care of that whole mess before our government sees it necessary to go in and gently caress everything up.

If there really was a strike against Iran, they would have a legal justification to declare war on Israel. A full-blown war between those countries would kill at least 10,000 people and nothing about it would be quiet.

However, the OP has no sources and this story is nothing. I traced it around a bit and it appears to originate from World Net Daily, a fundamentalist Christian publication based in the U.S. with poor journalistic standards, and their source is some guy who used to be in the Iranian army.

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

So what you're asking is, why we're not chasing our tails playing he-said-she-said with a completely unverifiable story?

freudorbison
Sep 5, 2011

IAEA denies the explosion. Here I was hoping for WWIII.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

Chamale posted:

However, the OP has no sources and this story is nothing. I traced it around a bit and it appears to originate from World Net Daily, a fundamentalist Christian publication based in the U.S. with poor journalistic standards, and their source is some guy who used to be in the Iranian army.

So - it's horse-poo poo.
Good.
Much as I'd like to see Iran shut down, we do not need another big nuclear accident to further slime the nuclear power industry.
Thank you, Chamale, for timely rumor control. This was worrying me.

Hope you are right.
Sphincters are relaxing.
This could have started a very ugly war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
VAGINA AVOIDER; LEADER OF THE BIBLE STUDY GROUP; WETTEST BLANKET

Captain Tact posted:

I too lust for the deaths of dudes for horrible reasons.