Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
rivetgeek
Feb 1, 2013

If you guys remember, Dark Phoenix Publishing put out the game Vampire: Undeath. They've continued to copy their way to the very bottom. Here's an example of Mykal Lakim's latest masterpiece:

Recognize that girl? If you're a 90s comic fan, it's very likely. I did, and I'm not even a comic fan.

It's all like this. Bad tracing, crappy products, and an attitude that everyone dislikes them because their stuff is just too good for people to handle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
side of the cyberpocalypse

So, wait, what's Cthulhu: Mysteries in Darkness copying? The original Call of Cthulhu, or something I haven't yet heard of and probably should play?

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

BANG! BANG!

Not only is this an amazingly low effort OP, it is a low effort OP for something that is basically a grogs.txt post. If you really want to make a thread about these dudes, that is fine. This ain't the thread. You are new here, so maybe you need to know this is not grogs.txt the forum and posts like that one can be directed there.