Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jon Pop Reborn
Feb 2, 2013

by Fistgrrl

This is hard to explain but I have a hard time seeing women as human. I don't hate them or have any ill will toward them, but I don't have any feelings about them that are not sexual. My family thinks I am gay because I have never had a girlfriend. I just have no interest in being "intimate" with a women. I don't want to talk to them about their day, I don't want to offer them emotional support, I just don't want to be around them if were not having sex. I know this isn't a normal thought process but I can't help it. I'm in my mid twenties now,all of my friends are in serious relationships, and I always feel like a third wheel. If I don't do something soon I'm going to be all alone with no friends. How do I change my thought process or at least fake it so I can go out with my friends again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Jon Pop, you have serious mental problems that are in dire need of medical attention. I'll repeat what you've been told in almost a dozen threads now: You need consistent psychological and medical help by professional doctors. Not a girlfriend or a serious relationship.

Best Giraffe
Mar 1, 2012

Tell your mother exactly what you just told us. Especially the part about not having any feelings towards women that aren't sexual.

Jizznastics
Apr 1, 2012
irritating

Umm, mabye start hanging out with women you aren't attracted to, or Lezbians. OTher then that I don't know.

But your gonna get your rear end torn apart by the E/N crowd bro.

NewtGoongrich
Jan 21, 2012
I am a shit stain on the face of humanity, I have no compassion, only hatred, bile and lust.

PROUD SHIT STAIN

Females are like computers *beep boop*.

Seek psychiatric help for the love of god.

bunnybean
Mar 31, 2010

He lives, and he still needs therapy! All is right within the world.

Darth123123
Jan 26, 2006

Gas. Therapy.

Retail Slave
Nov 25, 2011

You are the only Packers poster who deserves the ignominy of an A.J. Hawk avatar. Enjoy.

Just get a blow-up doll. Everyone wins.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Has there ever been any situation wherein a woman was "real" to you?

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

bunnybean posted:

He lives, and he still needs therapy! All is right within the world.
I take it he's done this before.

Also I'm not sure what exactly you want me to tell you, dude. "Teach me not to be a sociopath" is super, ultra vague.

Volume
May 2, 2008

Jon Pop Reborn posted:

I just have no interest in being "intimate" with a women.

Do you find women attractive? What arouses you? You could be gay, you could be asexual. Nothing wrong with either of those.

Retail Slave
Nov 25, 2011

You are the only Packers poster who deserves the ignominy of an A.J. Hawk avatar. Enjoy.

THEY'RE STILL REAL TO ME, DAMMIT!

Hummingbirds
Feb 17, 2011

I've been trying to type up a carepost for several minutes now but really what it comes down to is "please leave women the gently caress alone until you get therapy and no longer view them as objects."

mewbert
Jun 12, 2011
hatsuune miku wishes you

a happy and safe halloween

This is what happens when you don't keep your door open...

Keri
Oct 22, 2003
helo internet

Your options are pretty simple and very obvious, either: (1) commit to changing and go to therapy; or (2) commit to staying away from women forever.

I don't think anyone really cares which one you choose. Just shut-up and choose one already.

Frog 1.0
Jun 2, 2001

Now with 33% less Engrish

If you had the faith of a woman and a puppy in your hand which one would you choose to save form death?

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

Froghammer posted:

I take it he's done this before.

Also I'm not sure what exactly you want me to tell you, dude. "Teach me not to be a sociopath" is super, ultra vague.

Oh yes. His first thread was him not being sure if he facilitated a gang surprise sex or not. Like unsure if it actually happened, not unsure about his role in said event.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008

Send us signals in the glow
of night windows

Jon Pop thinks he is a failure who disappointed his mother and would like to father a child to give to her so she can raise a functional kid. You know, a do-over.

Jon Pop is your mother a real person?

rizuhbull
Mar 30, 2011

Is this what trolling has become? Unless your family is strictly males, or you want to gently caress your mom/sisters/aunts, I'm pretty sure your mom/sisters/aunts are women you see as real and not sexually.

Khorne
May 1, 2002
Ask me about the Lina meta 7 years ago.

Are men real to you?

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.

Khorne posted:

Are men real to you?

Yeah, this is my question. What makes Men real to you? What do men do that women do not, or are you simply too preoccupied when thinking of women that you fail to consider anything else besides their genitals?

HEY GAL
Oct 11, 2012

where your castles and your towers at

What if the women are coming...from inside the thread?

You have mind problems.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Lareine posted:

Oh yes. His first thread was him not being sure if he facilitated a gang surprise sex or not. Like unsure if it actually happened, not unsure about his role in said event.
I see.

Jon Pop Reborn? You, sir, are a winner. Do not change a thing about yourself, because you need to preserve the magic that is you as a template for future generations to follow.

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

I FUCKING LOVE COCAINE

Darth123123 posted:

Gas. Therapy.

Safe and Secure!
Jun 14, 2008

OFFICIAL SA THREAD RUINER
SPRING 2013

Women aren't real because there is nothing to them but the sex you want to have with them.

But if that's true, then men are less real than women because they are the same, minus you wanting to have sex with them (right?). Since you're man, that means you're not real.

But clearly, you're real. So men are real - they have some amount of "realness" in them.

But men are less real than women. So women are more real than men. So women have more realness in them.

What I'm saying is that you should become a woman to become more real.

Portals
Apr 17, 2012

How do you feel about people online who are female? Do you talk to them like you talk to guys, and then once you find out you're like "oh poo poo it's a sex object, gotta stop seeing them as human"?

GET THERAPY. Do not get a girlfriend until you've fixed this poo poo.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Is your mother real? Do you only think about her as a sex object? Hopefully you do not otherwise you're beyond this forum's help or care even moreso than it seems you already are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blasterofcream
Nov 9, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post

I don't think I've ever seen them what do girls look like?